tusker house for breakfast or lunch?

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello;

I have been to Tusker House for breakfast and loved it. This time we were thinking of trying the lunch, anyone been to both and which did they like better.
Or anyone tried the lunch and how was it?

thanks,

Debbie.

We have only done the breakfast and loved it but I just wanted to remind you that there are no characters at the lunch so you should factor that in to your decision.

We have gone only breakfast and love it also...I don't think we can go other than breakfast b/c my son would not be happy if he does not see the characters. I love the breakfast selection, juice and coffee.

I've never had breakfast at Tusker (but plan to next trip!). We had lunch there back in January, and everyone in our group of 10 really liked it. They had a very good variety (and some different/unusual items that are good to try in a buffet setting). The kids in our group also seemed to like the selection.

Does anyone know what the time cutoff is for breakfast? We have a ADR for 10:25 am. That should be considered breakfast right?

breakfast is from 8:00am - 10:30am so yes you'll be there for breakfast they dont start lunch until 11:30am so the breakfast items wont be taken out until they open for lunch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter