Tusker house early breakfast res in June

ifitzger

Earning My Ears
We had an 8:30 res on June 27th when AK opening time was still posted as 9 am. Any thoughts on if we should dump that now in favor of just doing rides? Seeing as the park is opening at 8....

I'm guessing the only thing you'll lose is the Pandora stuff for the most part, but even if the park opened at 9, you would be missing out on 30 minutes of stuff at least.

If your goal is rides then definitely drop the adr. You'll be losing out on great time to be doing rides.

I would see if you can move the reservation to later in the day. Do a late brunch or early lunch after you take advantage of the quieter time of the day. I like Tusker House and think its worth going to.

Look at the breakfast vs. lunch times. We (unknowingly) booked a time (maybe it was 1100am or 1045ish) where we got breakfast and then was we were eating, it switched over to lunch...we got to try both. Since we had been there since park open at 8am and had done the major rides we wanted, it was a nice time to sit for a bit, regroup on what we had not done and then venture out (we didn't need to stop for an additional meal then until dinner). We now try to book it that way every time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter