Tusker House Dinner

ksromack

DIS Veteran
I've seen all kinds of reviews on Tusker House Breakfast but none of the dinner there. Can anyone chime in with dinner reviews? Is the character interaction good for dinner as well?

We went the end of July around 5:30 - think the park was closing at 6? We had a great time! Got lots of pictures - characters kept coming around since it was not at all busy. We were near the wall separating the dining area from food area and goofy kept playing peekaboo through the bars with my 3 year old. really cute! Food was good too and lots of choices.

We went the end of July around 5:30 - think the park was closing at 6? We had a great time! Got lots of pictures - characters kept coming around since it was not at all busy. We were near the wall separating the dining area from food area and goofy kept playing peekaboo through the bars with my 3 year old. really cute! Food was good too and lots of choices.
Thanks! Yes, our ADR is for 5:55 with a 6pm park closing time. Gosh, I hope the busses will still be running!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter