Tusker House, Chef Mickeys

redhead09

Mouseketeer
So, If Disney ever gets their schedule out......

I am trying to decide between Tusker House or Chef Mickey's for Breakfast.
Which would you do and which do you think would be easier to get at the end of September (free dining).

Thanx :surfweb:

Hmm.. I like them both! Will you be dining at Chef Mickeys for dinner during your stay?? If so Id say Tusker House but with an early seating if not I'm going to have to go with Chef Mickey's.... To me Chef Mickyes says DISNEY, its just SoOoO fun! Good luck and have fun!! I'm leaving in 6 days.....WOOOOOOOO-----HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That's a hard one! I'm excited about doing both of those myself; but, if I had to choose one I would say Tusker House.

We did both last year for breakfast and I would have to say without a doubt...Tusker House! The food selection was much better. We felt like we had more time with the characters...they kept coming back to our table over and over. Plus the kids loved dancing around in a Conga line and shaking the music makers the waiters/waitresses passed out!

Don't get me wrong...Chef Mickey's is great! But I do think you will find it is much easier to get a ressie at TH at the date/time you want then at Chef Mickey's. (Especially during FD) Good Luck getting what you want!

We're avoiding that decision and going to both breakfasts: Donald's Safari at Tusker House on Aug 25 and Chef Mickey's on Aug 30.

Decisions Decisions!

Well, just in case I can't one or the other - at least we won't be disappointed. I was planning on doing one of these and Akershus Breakfast later in the week. Who knows...maybe we will do both (yeah, like the ADR God would allow that!!!!)

Thanks for your input!

It's a win win situation :thumbsup2 Both are great and have become traditions for us. We always start our day at AKL with an early ADR at Tusker House (and Restaurantsaurus before it moved to TH). It is nice to be inside when the park opens so we can bee line to Expedition Everest or the Safari. Chef Mickey's breakfast is saved to the last day of our trip so we go out with a bang!
:wizard:

while DW really likes Chef Mickey's - Tusker House is my favorite by far - the food is excellent

I did Tusker House in 2008 and Chef Mickey's in 2009. They are both awesome!!!!! We are hoping to do both in 2010.

Chef Mickey's had a pancake area and DS LOVED that. I don't remember Tusker House having that.

We did both last year and loved them; however, if I could only do one it would be Chef Mickey's. Tusker house has a better selection; but, the atmosphere at Chef Mickey's is great. So, you truly do have a win-win situation.

They are both great, we decide to do Tusker House for Breakfast this year becuase my son is a huge donald duck fan and he got a kick out of him last year dressed up in the safari outfit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter