• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tusker House Character Breakfast - opinions?

We love the food....many choices ( African and traditional ) for many different tastes in food. Characters have been nothing but wonderful! We appreciate their willingness to be patient with our young man, who is autistic. ...and where else are you going to see Purple Eyeshadow so tastefully done. We love us some Miss Daisy!

Attachments

• lXjOzvwvS3GAXHrcjSEdkA.jpg
    lXjOzvwvS3GAXHrcjSEdkA.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 27
  • GpmsVi0SSf6lIxMVMd%d3Q.jpg
    GpmsVi0SSf6lIxMVMd%d3Q.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 27
  • JMXSjoVwSnu6IP5D1dKJyw.jpg
    JMXSjoVwSnu6IP5D1dKJyw.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 27
  • BToeyhR9TXCKQZLRr+BjXQ.jpg
    BToeyhR9TXCKQZLRr+BjXQ.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 26
Tusker House is our favorite character breakfast, hands down, no comparison. The staff is always amazing. The food is always hot and there's lots of choices, something for everyone. I could live the rest of my life on eating the chicken curry and bread pudding.
The characters there are top notch. They're sometimes slow to come around, but that's because they take their time with guests and don't rush out. Aside from the characters at Topolino's, these are usually just some of the best!

We LOVE Tusker House! We go every time we’re at AK. The food is always great and I love that there’s something for everyone. Pickier people can have their mac and cheese and chicken while more adventurous people can experiment with some new flavors. I really recommend booking a 10:45ish slot so you can experience breakfast and lunch! We’ve done this twice and it was great! I also love the characters and their outfits. They’ve always been super interactive and my kid really loved them. We aren’t doing AK for our tip in September, so I’m a little sad to miss out on Tusker!

This was our favorite meal last trip with my kids (who were then 2 and 4). I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as we did. Characters were wonderful and my kids actually ate a decent amount (which can be a battle sometimes--IYKYK), and my husband and I thought the breakfast was delicious. My daughter asked if we could eat here again for our upcoming trip and I'm actually considering repeating because it was truly that great!

It's our favorite character meal so far and we've done most of them. Definitely do a late breakfast around 10:30-10:45 so you can get "brunch" for the breakfast price.

We enjoy the food and the characters. It’s a nit of a trip to get there compared to a character breakfast at one of the resorts nearer the BoardWalk where we usually stay (Cape May or Topolinos), but it has never disappointed us.

We have done both Breakfast and Dinner at Tusker thought the food was good and the Characters were great !!!

My favorite character breakfast...I like that my husband and son can get more traditional breakfast items and I can get a bit more variety with the African dishes on the buffet. The character interaction was awesome

It is a must do for us every trip. This year I followed advice given here to book a later breakfast (our reservation is at 10:20) to be able to get some lunch food, too.

The only bad part of doing Tusker House for breakfast is we usually only do 1 day at AK and going there first means there's typically have a line formed already for the Avatar rides, so you can't just walk onto them as the park opens. If you can do those with lightning passes, then it works out.

The breakfast food is really good, as others have said, it's probably the best character breakfast out there. Way more options than the others.

The only bad part of doing Tusker House for breakfast is we usually only do 1 day at AK and going there first means there's typically have a line formed already for the Avatar rides, so you can't just walk onto them as the park opens. If you can do those with lightning passes, then it works out.

The breakfast food is really good, as others have said, it's probably the best character breakfast out there. Way more options than the others.

I wouldn't do the Tusker House breakfast first thing anyway. If you do a late breakfast (like around 10:30-10:45) you can get both breakfast and lunch items. So I'd actually head to the Avatar rides first and maybe grab a little snack to tide you over until the character meal.

Tusker house breakfast is my favorite character meal head to head and when you add in the breakfast/lunch combo from booking late breakfast it’s probably my favorite meal on property.

Tusker house breakfast is my favorite character meal head to head and when you add in the breakfast/lunch combo from booking late breakfast it’s probably my favorite meal on property.
So, I have a 10:20AM breakfast booked. Would that be late enough to get the breakfast/lunch combo? The next time available is 11AM which is solidly lunch, I assume.

So, I have a 10:20AM breakfast booked. Would that be late enough to get the breakfast/lunch combo? The next time available is 11AM which is solidly lunch, I assume.

I'm trying to get a 10:30 but right now my choices are only 9:45 or 11am. Assuming 11 is all lunch and 9:45 would be all breakfast?

I'm trying to get a 10:30 but right now my choices are only 9:45 or 11am. Assuming 11 is all lunch and 9:45 would be all breakfast?
Unfortunately I do not know. I never got a response to my question and my reservation is next month.

I assume that 9:45 will definitely be all breakfast since it's more than an hour out from the change over. I don't know if 11 will have any breakfast leftovers. I'm hoping for my sake, that lunch starts coming out by 10:45 so I can try that too.

Unfortunately I do not know. I never got a response to my question and my reservation is next month.

I assume that 9:45 will definitely be all breakfast since it's more than an hour out from the change over. I don't know if 11 will have any breakfast leftovers. I'm hoping for my sake, that lunch starts coming out by 10:45 so I can try that too.
We're going in 2 weeks so I'll try to report back! Hoping to get something around 10:30 still

We have a 8am reservation with a park opening at 9am and early entry at 8:30am. I assume we can show the cast members our reservation and be let in before 8 to make our way back to Tusker house?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter