Tusker House Breakfast

I was just there on 11/17 and yes they do!!! :banana:

The breakfast choices were very good and the food was very good. My only problem was that it was loud and I felt very rushed.

Don't get suckered into buying the photos $32.00 or so. Of course, unless the photo came out great!

Have fun and enjoy!

We ate there on 11/14 and had an 8:00 a.m. adr. it was the best breakfast that we had all week! The characters were great and the food was amazing. I would go back here again for sure. Plus we finished right in time for the safari to open up and were one of the first ones to ride. This was great b/c the animals were all out and about early in the morning.

Tusker House = YUM!

As with any buffet, people are puchy and it's loud. But take your time and enjoy it!

My DH and I absolutely love the Tusker House Breakfast! Whenever we are at WDW, we always schedule a breakfast at Tusker House. Infact, it's already booked for our trip in 2011. The character interaction is great! Blintz's will be on my first plate. :goodvibes

Be sure if you have a kid with you that you stay for one "show/parade." They hand out African instruments and march around. So fun.

We never let them rush us through a character buffet. We're paying good money. I might not get a coffee refill, but at least I will be full.

We did this breakfast a few months ago and while we enjoyed it, it wasn't our favorite. I love Animal Kingdom and Donald, but I think the close quarters of the tables made it less enjoyable than other character buffets. Our favorite is Crystal Palace. We've never felt 'squished' there and I have to admit to feeling a little squished at Tusker. It may have been the room we were in. DH says it wasn't really that bad. It was nice to see Daisy. The pic they took of us w/ Donald was a better one than the one w/ our own camera, but $32.00.... it just feels wrong to pay that much when I already have one on my own camera.

I would go again, but would probably try something different first.

Oh, I almost forgot about the uber yummy Jungle Juice! 3pletprincesses, thanks for the reminder! Very much looking forward to a glass in 2011. Cheers!

Who's rushing you at a buffet? Is the server saying something or standing and staring? You get food and eat at your own pace. I've eaten here 3 times and at the Breakfastsaurus before twice. Never felt rushed except in the timeclock in my head saying I'm burning park time.

hi, we just returned from our trip non 11/24. On our trips we frequent breakfast buffets. And, I have to say that we were dissapointed with Tusker House. IMHO, the food was not so good. A lot of items on the buffet were seasoned not to my taste. And the standard items just didn't seem very good to me. Also, we had an 8:00 am reservation and were rushed through the entire experience. We did have a good server who seated us as first table when the characters came out- so that was one good thing. But i will not return given the price of the meal. Our meals at Crystal Palace and Cape May were much much better. Our Cape May reservation was at 10:00 am and the food was fresh and delicious and the characters were a delight. We were not rushed at all. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter