Tusker House breakfast

GailT

<font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag
Do they have characters at this breakfast and also how is the food? TIA:)

we were there 2 weeks ago and had a great breakfast. food was good, characters were quick but were still fun (they even do a little parade with the kids). we had mickey, donald, daisy, and goofy. by far it was my dh's favorite character meal setting...it was a nice room, well decorated.

we were there 2 weeks ago also and the food was great, interaction with characters was great, service awesome (as usual). You'll have a great time. There were a few odd things they were serving like poridge it was o.k., and the corned beef hash was to die for.

We were there in Sept. Check out my TR (post 63 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1961113&page=5) for tons of pictures of characters and food. It was AMAZING!! It was so good that we're going back again when we go next month. This will probably be an "every trip" meal for us unless something major changes. Characters were great and the food was very good too!

We also ate breakfast there a couple weeks ago. It was much better than the breakfast we had at Crystal Palace, & the only one I'd go to again.

We go here all the time now, every trip this is a must, you get decent character time but i think food wise it is the best as far as character breakfast's go.

I ate there in June, and really enjoyed it. The food was really good, and I would definitely eat there again. The characters were Mickey, Goofy, Daisy and Donald.

One of the best meals we had in March. DH requested only this meal and Crystal Palace as repeats and he never says anything about our reservations. LOL

The characters were great. Lots of interaction!!! The food was delicous! DH ate about FOUR times! :rotfl2:

that the experience is still great:goodvibes We went during our last trip, when it was at a different location. We were a little uncertain, but made the ADR anyway since DS absolutely loved it & the food was awesome.:goodvibes

We'll be there in 12 days:banana: and neither of the kids knows it! Somehow we're actually pulling off the surprise:rotfl:

We were there almost a month ago! We had to wait awhile for our table, which was frustrating - and since it was our last day at WDW and this was the only place we had to wait so long for (with reservations, of course). ANYWAY...

After the wait it was great! The characters were great. Daisy was so funny with a man sitting near our table and Donald!? Just look!
2997618086_b51da2e06d.jpg

They don't really do a parade, but instead just have all the kids shake some instruments in the middle of the area! It was fun! I think out of all the character meals we did (Crystal Palace, Chef Mickeys, and Tusker House) this was my favorite.

Hmmm...the picture isn't showing up. Here's a link if you're interested. Sorry about that!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/19844491@N03/2997618086/

This is so great to hear! We are doing this breakfast our first day in the world. Can't wait :thumbsup2

This was our favorite character meal from our Sept trip. The food was amazing and the character interaction was wonderful. Definitely a must do every trip for us now.

After some great praise about this breakfast on a thread I started a couple of weeks ago, we made an ADR for our January trip and I'm so excited!! :woohoo: All this extra praise is so good to hear.....we can't wait to dine with the characters in AK!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter