• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tusker house breakfast Vs lunch at Sanaa

Alexsandra

Ready for the next adventure
First let me say DH and I love breakfast! That being said we are curious about Sanaa. We had breakfast at Tusker house in Dec. and found the food quite good; never tried Sanaa. THis time it is only my husband and I. If we go to Tusker HOuse, it will be the only character meal on our trip since we are going mostly to signature restaurants. We usually love to eat lunch at Flame tree BBQ but was thinking of doing something different this time. Tusker house will be for a late breakfast (10-10:30) and if Sanaa, a late lunch (around 1:30).
Dinner is out since I am hopping to MK for the evening and decided to eat dinner at our resort, before going to MK, so we could shower and have a little down time before heading back out.
Any advise would be appreciated!
Thanks

I loved Sanaa. The bread service (I love carbs!), the chai cream and the mango lassi were all great, but the highlight for me was the tandori lamb. That might have been the best lamb that I have ever had. Very moist and flavorful. But, it takes time to get to Sanaa and Tusker House is right in the Animal Kingdom. As much as I loved Sanaa, I would keep Tusker House since you are already in the Animal Kingdom. I have never been to Tusker House so I don't know what it is like but have heard good things about it.
Judy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter