Tusker House breakfast before Pandora open

Mickeylivesinseattle

Mickey-Lives-In-Seattle
Greetings!
We have 8:00am reservations at Tusker House when AK opens at 9:00am. We plan to be done eating by 8:45am. Then head straight to Na'vi River ride stand by. (we have FOP fastpass+ later in the day). Are there any recent experiences with Tusker House breakfast before park open? I am wondering if 45 minutes is realistic for Tusker House breakfast, then making it to Pandora for a reasonable standby wait time.
Thank you.

AK has been opening early so PPO ADRs haven't been much help. I think the 1st day that AK is scheduled to open at 9 am is July 6. Also, you haven't been able to access Pandora from Africa as Disney has blocked that entrance. That path has been used as an exit only I guess. So, by the time you walk back around toward the front at 8:45, you'd be in a big crowd of people. After July 6 I would check back to see if things change. I have the same ADR in the fall and I was hoping to do the same thing. Hope that helps a little.

If meeting all the characters isn't important to you, then 45 minutes is enough time. If meeting all the characters IS important to you, then you won't be done in 45 minutes...you can probably nearly double that to between 60 and 90 minutes.

If you are one of the first families seated you could see all the characters and eat in 45 minutes.

That would mean getting to the park around 7:15 and waiting at the adr turnstile.

Even with a 9am opening, crowds are being released into the park prior to 8:45a.

We had TH breakfast on 7/9, met all the characters, and exited by 8:45am. The Discovery Island pathway was already completely blocked by Rope Droppers. The FotLK pathway is roped off. There is no way to get into Pandora before the crowd. TH PPO is only an advantage if you want to head to the safari, Kali, and EE.

Agreed did not work for us either and we were out by 8:35, skipped Daisy, and when we got the the rope people were already coming in before 8:45. We stood in line I think about 55 minutes if I remember right. I did post the day it happened on another thread

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter