Tusker House at 8:15?

jana616

DIS Veteran
Hi, we got an ADR at TH at 8:15 am. I know the first seating is at 8, right? So do they just stagger the ressies to give them a chance to seat people more easily/less chaos? We won't be waiting on anyone to finish and open a table, since it only started 15 minutes beforehand... So if we show up closer to 8, is there a chance we'll be seated sooner? Thanks!

Yes you're right- basically the only reason is to stagger seating people and also they take a pic of you b4 you enter available for purchase.

We did that last year and we were one of the first to get seated. Good luck. It is a great experience. LOVE the juice.

Do you have to take the pictures at these things? We will not be buying them and my DD really hates posing for pictures. Can you decline taking the picture?

Do you have to take the pictures at these things? We will not be buying them and my DD really hates posing for pictures. Can you decline taking the picture?

Yes it is totally up to you if you want to take pictures. There is a background just before you enter the resteraunt. Just walk past it we did.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter