Tuskegee House late breakfast ??

goofyshell

DIS Veteran
Hi! We have breakfast at Tusker House at 10:50. Will we have plenty of time for breakfast or will they start switching to lunch at 11? TIA

Unfortunately our experience has been they start to switch over and we have even eaten earlier than that a couple times. Not sure if its just our experience or not. Buffet was emptying and I don't usually complain so I didn't even ask for anything in particular that I didn't see. Mickey waffles and I'm happy

We had an 11:15 am reservation at TH in August and all of the breakfast food was still out when we arrived. I was actually disappointed because we wanted lunch! By the time we went up for our second go-round, they had switched over to lunch - probably about 11:30 am if memory serves.

We had 10:45 reservations in August. We were seated quickly. Some of the breakfast items were running low, and they were switching to lunch items by 11:00. It was still nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter