Turtle Farm AND 7 mile beach at Grand Cayman?

McDonald5

Mouseketeer
Sadly, we were supposed to be on the Magic right now but had our cruise canceled Thursday. So we are now trying to quickly get a new cruise planned in a week. We are now on the Western Caribbean Fantasy on Oct 26th.

My question is if we would be able to visit the turtle farm AND spend a couple hours at seven mile beach in Grand Cayman even though we'll only be there from 11:30 to 4:45? Or will we just have to pick one or the other? Thanks in advance. :)

Yes. We did both of these on our own on the Western in June. The kids LOVED the turtle farm. It really didn't take too much time but was fun to get in the little pools and hold the turtles! We then grabbed another taxi across the street and hit the beach for a couple hours. Fun day!

There really isn't much to do at the Turtle Farm. I did it as a DCL excursion with the Extreme Dolphin Swim(which is across the street). You probably won't be there more than 30 min and would have lots of time to visit the beach. Check the prices to see whether you think it's worth it for the charge. As the OP said, you are able to hold the smaller turtles, but that's about it. Botswain's is at the back of the Turtle Farm. They have a lot more activities, but that would be a separate ticket.

We did both several years ago and had time for both, with a cruise by Hell to take pictures.

I'll be cruising with you!

I don't mean to hijack at all, but does anyone remember recent pricing and/or "where to" for renting a beach chair at 7 Mile?

The 'turtle farm' actually consists of two parks, the turtle farm itself and behind it, a mini water park if you will. You can buy tickets for just the turtle farm or you can buy a combo ticket for both the farm and the mini waterpark. If just going to see the farm itself, you can see the entire farm in an hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter