Turning 3 during trip; staying offsite

LadyShea

DIS Veteran
I thought I had a handle on this whole turning 3 thing, seemed pretty straightforward, but then I realized almost every discussion was for those who stayed onsite, and checked in while the child was 2.

We are staying offsite, and plan to use our first day of a four day ticket while DS is 2, and he will turn 3 the second day. Does entering a park equate with checking in so that he is 2 for the whole trip, or do I need to buy him a pass since we won't have a package?

As long as your child is 2 on the first day of the ticket use you are fine to continue using the same ticket once they turn 3 on that trip.

we stayed offsite while my son turned 3 also. We didn't have any problems after his birthday. I think only one time a CM asked how old he was and he said 3 and I said his birthday was X days ago and DS agreed and all she said after that was happy birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter