Turning 21 in WDW

ABB

Earning My Ears
My fiancée and I are planning our honeymoon to WDW in May. He will turn 21 while we are on our trip. Right now, we are planning on EPCOT for his birthday because he wants to try Drinking Around the World. We are planning dinner at Big River Grille and Brewing Works on the Boardwalk. We are looking for ideas on what else to do on his birthday or to celebrate his birthday while we are in Orlando. We will have a car and would love to explore Orlando and other lesser known Disney treasures. Thanks!

Drinking around the world, if you make costs a lot. $100 is a fair guess.

If you can eat at Biergarten you can get a liter of Bier there. Alos bier and wine flights.

You might go for a drink at the bar/resturant at the top of the Contemporary, California Grill.

Since you have a car I highly suggest going to Kissamee, the intersection of 535 and Irlo Bronson and picking up beer of wine at the Walmart or Publix there and there are liqour stores around there too. Also some plastic cups to take drinks to the pool with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter