Turn the Bus Around and Take Us Back to Disney! *COMPLETED*

I am glad to see that you enjoyed this park so much - I too had read how people don't love it and I was concerned. It has been one of the reasons that my son has wanted to go to WDW for years. He loves zoos - so does the DF, so I am hoping he will enjoy himself here. Glad to hear a good report since we are excited about his park.

Looks like a really fun AK day! I too love EE! It's so fun! I prefer other parks to AK, but I would never dream of skipping it. Like you said it is beautiful, and there are tons of little details. Your DD's are so cute all ready for their safari day!

what a wonderful refreshing update!
you have such a great grasp in what Disney is about!!! i love all of your outfits. please tell me you got a jalapeno pretzel!!!

I adore Animal Kingdom. To me, there's never enough time in the day to even do everything that I want!

I totally have the stuffed yeti too! So cute.

What a wonderful update!!!

I have to agree with you - totally... AK is a 2 day park for us, there is soooo much to see and do, and we have yet to do everything. The hardest part for us - is that there are so many "must dos" here, that we barely get them done... It looks like you all really took your time and enjoyed some of the BEST that this park has to offer. It makes me very happy to see you enjoying it as much as we do.

I love all of your photo pass pictures - they turned out spectacular! Your matching shirts really look great together and they photograph well. I really like your brown/khaki theme for AK - I may have to use it next time for myself.

As usual - the girls are adorable! I love seeing this all through their eyes.

And yay for your birthday dance - what could be better? Alli went up and danced with them as well - she loved it! Unfortunately < I didn't not get to see it, because I was checking us in to Tusker House, and she was so disappointed that I had to call her over to me mid-dance... I am such a fun wrecker. LOL

Finally - Fried rice... that is the first time I ahve heard of that as a snack credit - great idea! Unfortunately - I burn up all of my snack credits in AK with the jalepeno pretzels. LOL

Great updates as usual! I always look forward to them!

D~

I'm glad to hear good stuff about AK. so many people rush through it and don't really stay for the whole day....we weren't even sure if we would want to do a full day there but it sounds like there is plenty to do and see

I had the privilege to visit AK 2 weeks after it opened when I was 16. Sadly, I didn't really like it and it became like a half day park visit for a couple trips then we didn't even visit it at all for several years. I finally went back to it by myself and found it very enjoyable just to walk around and take in everything. Now I love AK! :thumbsup2 My daughter had the best time there on our last trip. We visited Rafiki's Planet Watch and just took our time exploring it. Ak is always a must for us now!

:flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:
***My Apologies for the LONG Interruption in My Trip Report!***
Let me just say I totally realize how long its been since I stopped partway into my last Animal Kingdom Day Update! I am so sorry, not much else to say except that I have just been extremely busy living life. Im not joking when I say that October is the BUSIEST month of the year for me. I had something nearly every single day on my calendar. We were getting back into dance classes, started our first time of t-ball, I had womens fall bible study, and oh so much more. Anyway, things are calming down again so I have been furiously been writing updates so that I can post for you! I hope youll forgive me and continue to enjoy the rest of my trip! Were in the beginning stages of planning our next one, most likely for late September next year! Yay! :yay:

On with where I left off&if you dont recall, we had been enjoying our morning at Animal Kingdom, wed done the Safari, the Pagani Trail, a Swahili dance party, some food at Yak & Yeti and an adventure through Mount Everest where we met a rather angry Yeti! Were now headed in the direction of Dino Land with hopes of catching the Nemo show&but sadly, it was not meant to be. :sad2:

There were no shows for another hour! Boo! Unfortunately for us, AK is so big that we really never got to make it around the park twice, thus we never got to see Nemo! I know what youre thinking, this is an absolute must-do for so many, and how could I miss it. There were just not enough hours in the day! Again, I have no clue how people make this a one day park or a half day park! This park had the most things we wanted to see and didnt get to out of all of the parks! Its so big and detailed, we just couldnt do it!! But, at least that leaves us some awesomeness to experience for the first time when we come back, right? :confused3

So anyway, after that bit of disappointment we trucked onto DinoLand where we whizzed around on some Triceratops. Obviously, this is the exact same as Dumbo, only for some reason, it feels like AK is built on the surface of the sun, so it was HOT! Not fun. I was not feeling DinoLand. At all. Its just random carnival rides thrown on black asphalt! Not visually pleasing, not good theming, and not very good rides. At this point, we just rode the Triceratops Spin so that Maddie could partake in something, because she had to sit out the last ride on the EE, so we did it for her. She was mildly impresses, at most. I guess she was hot too. :headache:

After that, the in-laws wanted to give Primeval Whirl a try, and Chris took Olivia to meet Goofy and Pluto. Maddie and I had a restroom break, then sat in the shade and chilled for a bit.

The in-laws got back and reported, not too surprising to me at that point, that Primeval Whirl was pretty sucky. The described it as jerky and not very fun. So I was pretty happy with my decision to sit out, jerky, spinning and hot are not a good combo for someone with motion sickness, like me!

We headed off to the Dino Institute after that! Thankfully, this was indoor and air conditioned, so it perked me up quite a bit. We pretty much walked on. I enjoyed this ride a lot. It was VERY VERY jerky, we actually advised my MIL not to ride because of her neck issues, it was that bad. But it was pretty fun, and dark. And Lacis face in our ride photo is priceless to me! Olivia did pretty awesome on the ride. She definitely Held onto me the whole time, but she said it was fun. When asked if she wanted to ride again she said "ummm, no." Haha!

Olivia found another Dinosaur while we were walking around&

About this point Maddie fell asleep so we decided to head toward the big tree and just look in some shops and rest a bit. I literally just sat on the ground in the shade, I was getting so pooped! Another one of my must-dos I didnt get to do happened around here&seeing the Tree of Life up close! I didnt realize until afterward that there was a trail around it! Boohoo!!! This was upsetting news for me. I should have done my research more. We also wanted to see the Bug show inside, but with Maddie asleep, and not being able to take strollers inside, we decided to sacrifice that show for her rest. She would have been might grumpy had we disturbed her!! While shopping around we even found my friend Mike!!

Mike is an artist, an amazing one, who works at Disney also, and sadly, he was out doing some shows that day, so we didnt get to have him draw us, but it was too cool to find him drawn up on the caricature stand!!

Despite being forced to rest for Maddie, it wasnt too bad because then Olivia found Dug and Russell from Up! Olivia is not huge on that movie, and I knew they were in AK, but I didnt think wed spend the time to stop. However, with Maddie resting, and a very short line we figure why not! Im glad we took the time, because this was a fun interaction! They were so cute!

We found the trail to Camp Minnie Mickey after our M&G, and headed that way next. I knew we were going to see Festival of the Lion King no matter what! I had already missed Nemo, and I wasnt missing both!! There was only one show time left for the day, so I knew we had to make it happen. It was still a bit early for seating, so while we waited in that area I took Liv and we got to meet the best little critters, Chip n Dale!! Oh my goodness yall! They are the BEST! This was an AWESOME interaction! Guitar Dan was out playing music so they grabbed Liv and started dancing with her! It was adorable, and sadly, I for some reason didnt tape it!! Curse myself!! Not only that, but, apparently photopass pics of this didnt make it on our PP!!!!!!! So no proof whatsoever that we met, and danced, with Chip n Dale. Gar&. :mad:

Bummer, but what can ya do? Oh, I know!! Go see some really cute Tumble Monkeys in FOTLK!!! *WinkWink* Yes, I cannot lie, they were cute. Not to mention talented! This whole show was amaze-balls! Basically tiny, personal cirque de solei! Really great stuff! There were acrobats, dancers, singers, trampolines, giant Lion King animatronics, fire breathing, those people who twirl in the fabric! Craziness. A good craziness. popcorn::

We were seated in the Warthog section (GO WARTHOGS!!) and on the front. Olivia got chosen to go out and dance around and play instruments near the end, which was completely amazing for her. Truly, it was a magical experience for her. Maddie even got some special one on one time with Timon! It was fantastic. I do not have enough good adjectives to describe it. It was just awesome. Go see it if you havent! It was totally not what I expected. I thought it would be some huge theatrical show, but it actually felt small and intimate. It was great!

Not much we could do to top that experience, or so we thought. Time would tell&

Up next, The One with the Amazing Brownie!

First off, yay on planning another trip! Planning is one of the best parts of the trip I think.

I normally refer to Primeval Whirl as Primeval Hurl. I think it's a pretty good descriptor of the ride.

Dinosaur is a favorite of ours. My 5 year old nephew wasn't a fan though, and declared that he wasn't going to ride it again.

The tumble monkeys are one of the main reasons to go and see FOTLK. :lmao:

So after our amazing experience at Festival of the Lion King, I knew we HAD TO go wait in line for Pocahontas. She was my ONLY must-do M&G in AK! So Olivia and I went and got in line to wait for her to come out. There were a couple of really cool CM’s managing the line here. One took the time to sing me happy birthday, and then he even sang me happy birthday backwards! As in he turned around to face backwards while he sang! Too cute! I love the CM’s at Disney, they are just above and beyond.

So finally, after about 15 minutes Pocahontas came out and we got to meet her! She was so sweet! She looked fantastic, and she sounded great. She went on and on with Olivia, and I swear, Olivia was starstruck!!

I LOVE this photo! It really captures just how exciting it is for kids to meet these characters who are just beyond celebrities to them! It brings me so much joy, knowing that I got to provide this memorable experience for Olivia at this perfect age. Seriously, M&G’s became the best part about Disney. It’s seeing your kid’s meet their hero’s that makes the whole trip magical. Really. Anyway, we got a million great pics, but here’s just a few more.

Oh, and Pocahontas is Laci’s fave, so she was pretty stoked to meet her too! :)

As we made our way out of Camp Minnie Mickey, Chris found the time to enjoy these cute little things, that will probably not be around for much longer, as they change the park…

We were fasting running out of time in Animal Kingdom now, so we decided to take a group vote on what last thing everyone wanted to do. I really wanted to do the Mahraja Jungle Trek, but sadly, there again, wasn’t enough time. But happily, everyone agreed with me to go back for a second safari!!

By some great awesomness the sky had started to overcast and the breeze started in about this point of our day. It was GREAT!! It felt so nice and cool, and the park had basically cleared out, so we felt all alone in this beautiful setting. Clearly, this was going to make for an AMAZING safari, and I was right!

Our Safari guide wasn’t as funny or energetic as our first one, but the animals! WOW!!!!!! They were so active and sooooo close!! It was so cool! Literally, none of my photos were zoomed, they were so close that you could practically reach out and touch them if you tried! It was just so amazing. I will never forget it, it was that perfect! :goodvibes

After our Safari it was time to head out, but Chris had to make a pit stop at Kusafiri Bakery, where he had spotted some treats earlier in the day…you remember, when he abandoned me and I got sucked into a dance party!?!? Anyway, it was worth it, because we discovered the greatness that it (wait for it….) THE BROWNIE PAW!!!

First off, just look at that sucker!! It just LOOKS amazing! Tasty! Delicious! Well, I am happy to report, that it did not disappoint!! It was soooo so so so YUMMY! It was like a brownie cupcake, and so prefect. I highly recommend you try one!!

Basically, a perfectly sweet way to end our time at Animal Kingdom. Alas, our time had run out. There were simply not enough hours in the day to do all we wanted here, but we were being forced to leave. So we made our way out of the now empty park, but we wouldn’t be sad for long, little did we know the best part of our day, and maybe even one of the best parts of our trip, was yet to come!!

Next Up, The One with the Best Meal of Our Trip!

First off, yay on planning another trip! Planning is one of the best parts of the trip I think.

I normally refer to Primeval Whirl as Primeval Hurl. I think it's a pretty good descriptor of the ride.

Dinosaur is a favorite of ours. My 5 year old nephew wasn't a fan though, and declared that he wasn't going to ride it again.

The tumble monkeys are one of the main reasons to go and see FOTLK. :lmao:

Haha, that sounds like a good description!! And I am glad I am not the only one with the tumble monkeys!!! :thumbsup2

first off, i'm so glad you're back!! can't wait to hear more about your trip!

cute picture of maddie and daddy on the safari! and LOVE the one of Olivia and Pocahontas! we can't wait to see her too!

I love all your pictures of FOtLK. we skipped it last time and i'm kicking myself now. it's closing the day we get there in January for the renovations. I guess it gives us something to look forward to for a future trip.

i'm so excited you're planning your next trip!

and, by the way, that cupcake looks DEEEE-LICIOUS!!

Now that our day at Animal Kingdom was done, we still had one last thing to do today, The Hoop De Doo Musical Revue!!!

We left AK, and took a bus to Ft. Wilderness. We were the ONLY people on the bus, ahhhh sweet relaxation. It was a short trip, and once we arrived the driver informed us we would then need to hop on another bus to take us to Pioneer Hall, luckily that bus was already sitting there, so we just walked right on. We weren’t alone here, but it was still comfortable. Wow…let me just say that Ft. Wilderness is HUGE!!! We drove around forever in that place! Giant, seriously. Once we finally made it to our stop I noticed a sign saying it was the Pioneer Hall and Boat Ramp stop, score! Now I knew we could take a boat back to Magic Kingdom to catch our bus home afterwards! Fun! :p

Anyway, we made it to the hall and checked in, upon which, you get to take a snazzy photo…

We were still pretty early, so we took a few to just explore…they had some cool horses hangin’ out!

This place looks fun! I think I would like to come back and explore more! I didn’t grab any photos, but there is a beach with all sorts of watercraft rentals, that look like SO MUCH FUN!!

Once we were finally called for dinner, like they actually came out, rang a bell and called for supper, we made our way inside. On the DDP you can basically choose from seating on the bottom floor towards the back of the room, or the upstairs seating. I chose the upstairs because I figured it would be easier for the kids to see from up top! I was a little surprised at the seating upstairs initially…all the seats are in one long row facing a long table away from the stage! So if you have a big party like us you can’t really converse because they are so far down the line! Also, I didn’t like facing away from the stage, but turns out they feed you, then do some of their act, then feed you, then act…and so on, so you really have nothing to watch while you’re eating. And the seats up top are all swivel chairs so you can easily turn around! It turns out that I ended up liking it a lot, and I would probably sit up there again.

But anyway, onto the best part- THE FOOD! Oh. My. Goodness. This was, hands down, our best meal of the trip, I think we were ALL in agreement on that. I loved it, every crumb! When you sit down you are immediately greeted with a delicious Italian salad and sweet cornbread. YUM! Also when you sit down you can see the menu. You don’t order, they just bring out everything and you serve yourselves family style! Soooo good!

Sorry for the fact that most the food is partially eaten in the photos, but it was so yummy that I couldn’t help myself! So anyway, another plus of this meal is you get unlimited beer, wine, or sangria included in the price! Chris had a beer, but I just decided on sweet tea, which, by the way, they serve in mason jars!! I just LOVE this place!!! :lovestruc

So like I said, in between courses, the show goes on. I cannot say enough good things about this experience. The show was perfect. Every single person was laughing. There were jokes for the adults and jokes for the kiddos. Olivia and Maddie were laughing, we adults were laughing. Everyone was dancing, clapping and singing along. It is just the epitome of a perfect family dinner show. There was something for everyone!

Anyway, onto the main event! The dinner entrees! Fried chicken, the BEST fried chicken, ribs, the BEST ribs and all the fixin’s!!! They also offer some more child friendly sides that you can request for free, we requested the Mac n’ Cheese, of which I also had some, it was GREAT!

Seriously, I am getting hungry looking at these!! So after you get some time to devour the goodness that is this food, they continue on with the show. They do a great job with some improvising, and they do a lot of fun things to get the audience involved too! Like swinging your napkins around!!

Sadly, I guess I was too caught up in the excitement to grab a pic of the dessert. It was strawberry shortcakes, and yummmmmm-o! The show ends with some real fun, playing the washboards, the kids LOVED this!

Pretty much it was the best time ever. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend you go check this out! It is out of the way, but it is beyond worth the effort! You will absolutely get your money’s worth and enjoy this spectacular event! FYI- if I haven’t mentioned it, at ALL the meals with photos like this, if youre on the DDP, you get a photo package automatically! So we came home with tons of hard copies of these pics as well!!! :thumbsup2

After the show, we made our way to the boat ramp. We waited a bit, about 15-20 minutes for the boat, because they are slow, but it was worth it…we got to sit in the very front seats and enjoy the cool evening as we cruised by some awesome resorts on our way to the Magic Kingdom. It was awesome, once we got docked, we went straight to the bus lines and got in line for our resort, and soon we were back in our rooms to relax and get ready for our next day at Magic Kingdom!!

Todays Recap

Today was awesome. The heat got to us a little towards mid-day, but we didn’t let it get us down and we were rewarded with a PERFECT late afternoon and evening. Also, the heat chased everyone away so we got to enjoy AK nearly abandoned at the end of the day! Score! We had our best meal of the trip today, and got to make some great memories!

Overall Day Rating: 9/10
Would have been a 10 except we didn’t get to do several things we wanted and we had that mid-day lag where we all got hot and grumpy.

Dining Ratings:
Yak & Yeti Takeout Window: 10/10
Hoop De Doo Musical Revue: 11/10!!

Things We Did Today:
Safari
Pagani Trail
Dance Party
Yak & Yeti
Wilderness Explorers (a LOT of them!)
Expedition Everest
Triceratops Spin
Primeval Whirl
M&G Goofy/Pluto
Dinosaur
M&G Dug/Russell
M&G Chip n’ Dale
FOTLK
M&G Pocahontas
Safari
Hoop De Doo

Next, The One with the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique! (Be excited!!)

Sorry to get back to everyone SO LATE! But here ya go!!

What a fun birthday celebration! Love reading about your nice day at AK.

Do they give stickers at the WE stations or are they stamps. I can't remember too much about these. I think there have been a few versions of these AK "kidcot" stations over the years but I don't think we have ever experienced them.

They were stickers at the WE stations! They go on a certain page of the free guide they are given! I wasnt into it, but Oilivia LOVED it so I just let her do her thing! :thumbsup2

Looks like you guys had a nice relaxing day at AK ........so pretty there.

Yes! It was great! Especially the end of the day because everyone disappeared!

even though AK isn't my favorite park, it looks like you guys are having a great time! how cute were the girls with their little hats on?!? and your fried rice is making me hungry! I think we have plans to go to yak and yeti for lunch on our AK day too. i'm going to have to remember that!

oh....I totally have that song from lion king in my head now too! :rotfl:

Hahaha!! I really loved this park! I hope you end up with a great day there, I think the weather effects your views on this park a lot! Hopefully its nice for you!

I am glad to see that you enjoyed this park so much - I too had read how people don't love it and I was concerned. It has been one of the reasons that my son has wanted to go to WDW for years. He loves zoos - so does the DF, so I am hoping he will enjoy himself here. Glad to hear a good report since we are excited about his park.

I am a MAJOR zoo and animal lover, so I think they will totally enjoy this park. Just take your time here and enjoy your surroundings for what they are. Maybe prep little ones that its not just rides and craziness here. Its breath-taking and special! I LOVED it!

I love your enthusiasm!! Looking forward to reading the rest :cool1:

Thanks!! I was just beyond excited to be here! I pretty much have dreamt about going here all my life and finally made it happen. A dream come true, no joke!

Looks like a really fun AK day! I too love EE! It's so fun! I prefer other parks to AK, but I would never dream of skipping it. Like you said it is beautiful, and there are tons of little details. Your DD's are so cute all ready for their safari day!

I agree, I enjoyed other parks for their Disney experience more, but I couldnt see skipping this one. Its amazing!

what a wonderful refreshing update!
you have such a great grasp in what Disney is about!!! i love all of your outfits. please tell me you got a jalapeno pretzel!!!

Haha, everyone is dogging on me for not trying that pretzel! I will have to try it next time. I am not big into jalapeno, or spicy, so it never peeked my interest when I would read about it, but I promise, next time, its on the list! Glad you liked the update! :thumbsup2

I adore Animal Kingdom. To me, there's never enough time in the day to even do everything that I want!

I totally have the stuffed yeti too! So cute.

I love AK! And that Yeti! Its so cute, its been months now since our trip and Maddie still sleeps with it every night! It's her bedtime protector now. It even a thing in our house to tell her "Maddie, are you tired? Do you want to go lay with your yeti?" to which she always replys "yettttiiii" and runs for her bed! :goodvibes

What a wonderful update!!!

I have to agree with you - totally... AK is a 2 day park for us, there is soooo much to see and do, and we have yet to do everything. The hardest part for us - is that there are so many "must dos" here, that we barely get them done... It looks like you all really took your time and enjoyed some of the BEST that this park has to offer. It makes me very happy to see you enjoying it as much as we do.

I love all of your photo pass pictures - they turned out spectacular! Your matching shirts really look great together and they photograph well. I really like your brown/khaki theme for AK - I may have to use it next time for myself.

As usual - the girls are adorable! I love seeing this all through their eyes.

And yay for your birthday dance - what could be better? Alli went up and danced with them as well - she loved it! Unfortunately < I didn't not get to see it, because I was checking us in to Tusker House, and she was so disappointed that I had to call her over to me mid-dance... I am such a fun wrecker. LOL

Finally - Fried rice... that is the first time I ahve heard of that as a snack credit - great idea! Unfortunately - I burn up all of my snack credits in AK with the jalepeno pretzels. LOL

Great updates as usual! I always look forward to them!

D~

Yes, I could see this being a 2 park day, or at least your first time or two before you figure out your favorites! We also didnt ever get to the raft ride, which I really wanted to try! :crazy2: It just that you cant really time out animal encounters....a safari or walking down a trail could take a long time, so you just have to go with the flow in this park to a big degree. But it was awesome. I just cant believe how beautiful! I didnt feel like I was in florida at all, well except for the heat!! That rice was great, we didnt eat another meal there, it totally was a meal for us! :thumbsup2

I'm glad to hear good stuff about AK. so many people rush through it and don't really stay for the whole day....we weren't even sure if we would want to do a full day there but it sounds like there is plenty to do and see

Oh yes, please plan on at least a day! This park had the 2 best shows, per everyone I have ever talked to, Lion King and Nemo, 3 top thrill rides, and the safari and animal trails! We didnt get to do a few of our must do list here, Nemo, Kalani River Rapids, Bugs Life Show, and Maharaja Jungle Trek! We were litterally there from open to close and we missed all that!! Crazy! Every other park we could accomplish all or most of what we wanted but this one. But still it was just beautiful and amazing. Except for the Dino Land area, this park is exceptional!

I had the privilege to visit AK 2 weeks after it opened when I was 16. Sadly, I didn't really like it and it became like a half day park visit for a couple trips then we didn't even visit it at all for several years. I finally went back to it by myself and found it very enjoyable just to walk around and take in everything. Now I love AK! :thumbsup2 My daughter had the best time there on our last trip. We visited Rafiki's Planet Watch and just took our time exploring it. Ak is always a must for us now!

Rafiki's didn't even make our list to try to do, we already knew we had to sacrafice some things, and again, there were like 4 major things we ended up not getting too! I cant wait to go back and explore all these and the other gems like Rafiki's!!

Just joining in, and enjoying it so far!

Hey thanks! And Welcome! So sorry for the lack of updates, but I will try to keep up now that I am past the carzy month of October!! :wave2:

Haha! I totally missed Halloween! But Happy Thanksgiving!!! :rotfl2:

first off, i'm so glad you're back!! can't wait to hear more about your trip!

cute picture of maddie and daddy on the safari! and LOVE the one of Olivia and Pocahontas! we can't wait to see her too!

I love all your pictures of FOtLK. we skipped it last time and i'm kicking myself now. it's closing the day we get there in January for the renovations. I guess it gives us something to look forward to for a future trip.

i'm so excited you're planning your next trip!

and, by the way, that cupcake looks DEEEE-LICIOUS!!

Thanks! I am glad to be back! It had seriously been weighing on my mind that I haven't finished, I am only half through!! But it so fun to drag out the reliving of it all!

Bummer about FOTLK!! But, when you do go back and see it after updates it will probably be even better! We missed out on the Jungle Cruise and Spaceship Earth bc they were being renovated on our trip. I guess we should be thankful, its their diligence in updating that keeps them at the top of their game! :banana:

I cant wait for Seven Dwarves when we go back too!!! :cool1:

just had to add....the food at hoop de do......a-freakin-mazing!! it looks so good and is totally making me hungry! this is so going on the future trip to do list! sounds like a great time. the girls look adorable playing their washboards!

p.s. i'm excited for the seven dwarves ride too!! can't decide if we should peek at it while we're there or just wait....

just had to add....the food at hoop de do......a-freakin-mazing!! it looks so good and is totally making me hungry! this is so going on the future trip to do list! sounds like a great time. the girls look adorable playing their washboards! p.s. i'm excited for the seven dwarves ride too!! can't decide if we should peek at it while we're there or just wait....

You will not be disappointed with Hoop De Doo!! We actually had two other meals planned and close friends of ours told us that we had to make a way to go there so we traded in two meals for that one! (It's 2 DDP credits) and that was the best decision ever. We've already decided that will be a staple we do every trip of ours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter