Turkey legstongue:

tolookaa

Earning My Ears
Where is the best place to get one of those turkey legs in the World? I would love to try one while we are there.
Thank you!!

From the leg wagon near Pecos Bill Cafe in MK.::yes:: :wave2:

I heard a rumor that you can get them in all of the parks now.

Ann:earsgirl:

It will be my first time to try them too.

I will be having them in every park I go to that has them:tongue:

DH and I got our turkey legs at the Disney Studios. I think it's called tolouca turkey legs and it's located in the outdoor food court on the street leading to ToT. They are great!
:earsboy:

They are now available in all of the parks and taste the same. Enjoy, I can never go to DW without at least two!!

You can get turkey legs at every park, you can usually find them on street vendor carts although atr MGM they are at the Toluca legs turkey co or something like that.

This is all my 10 yo son has talked about since we watched the Food Network special on Disney World!! He says he has to have a turkey leg and a Mickey bar. We've never been, and he already knows what he wants to eat! (LOL, like mother, like son) He also asked to go to Chef Mickeys, so we made PSs for our MK day.

That is too funny!! My DD 11 can't wait to have one either.
Thank you everybody with all of your responses.

Must have turkey leg...:p

MK - Frontierland - Cart outside Pecos Bills on the Rivers of America

EPCOT - WS on the right facing the America Pavilion

AK - Although I've never had one here, they're available in DinoLand at the Dino Diner

DS - Down Sunset Boulevard, across from the Beauty & the Beast theater at Toluca Turkey Leg company

...as of last visit in July 2003!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter