turkey legs...???

mykidsand_i

DIS Veteran
What are turkey legs counted as? Anyone? One time when we were on the DDP, I seem to remember that we could get a turkey leg, chips and a drink and that counted a Counter service meal. Is that still the case, does it depend on where you get it from? Or did they get rid of that all together?

You can get the turkey leg in MK with a drink for a CS credit. Not sure if anything else comes with it or not.

Yeah, I think I will skip that. I was reading somewhere yesterday that it's possibly included as a CS, but the dessert and side don't come with it- because they don't do the chips at the same places anymore and there's never been desserts sold at a place with turkey legs.

I think that would be a bad option for us!

When I was there a year ago, I got a bag of chips instead of a dessert. This was great for later in the day when we wanted something small.

I got a turkey leg at DTD last week. It came with a bag of chips and drink. From what I was told, the turkey leg counts as a CS and comes with a drink and chips/dessert, if the location has chips/desserts. So if you go somewhere that only has turkey legs and sodas, that's all you'll get for the CS, whereas if you go somewhere that also has chips or desserts, you should get that along with the leg and drink.

When we were in MK the first week of Dec, we got a turkey leg with a drink, bag of chips and a cookie for one CS credit.

this past August, my son used a CS credit at the American Pavilion in world showcase at the Turkey stand, and we got the turkey leg, a soda, and I had the smoothie that was counted as a dessert! It was so delicious! But, no chips. That was ok, my DS (16), cleaned that turkey leg completly!!! I never saw such a clean bone!!! LOL!! But, it filled him up! A least for an hour!!

we just got back on the 18th and got a trukey leg for a counter service at the turkey leg cart at the MK right across from the country bear jamboree. it came with a turkey leg, a soda, a dessert, and chips. it was a good meal. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter