Turkey Legs of Tomorrow??

WDWstu

Mouseketeer
I was disappointed to read today that the turkey legs are being relocated in MK from Frontierland and Liberty Square to Tomorrowland. I just don't think Turkey Legs when I think of Tomorrowland. Its seems out of place. Big greasy turkey legs are just kind of more of a living on the frontier kind of thing to me. The future is just too shiny and clean for ripping meat off a bone as a snack. I guess its not a bid deal but it just seems odd to me.

Is it a total relo, or just an additional kiosk? Would be weird if that's the only option, I agree.

I was disappointed to read today that the turkey legs are being relocated in MK from Frontierland and Liberty Square to Tomorrowland. I just don't think Turkey Legs when I think of Tomorrowland. Its seems out of place. Big greasy turkey legs are just kind of more of a living on the frontier kind of thing to me. The future is just too shiny and clean for ripping meat off a bone as a snack. I guess its not a bid deal but it just seems odd to me.
I agree :) We are planning that for dinner one night and it does not seem to fit there.

According to easywdw, it is a temporary move while the kitchen is reconfigured in the area.

I read it in the Mousesavers newsletter:

Iconic Magic Kingdom Snacks Move to New Locations
On March 12, the menus and names of Aloha Isle and Sunshine Tree Terrace changed places – Aloha Isle (same menu) shifted to Sunshine Tree Terrace behind The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, while Sunshine Tree Terrace is now located in the Aloha Isle spot across from Swiss Family Treehouse. Aloha Isle still has the Dole Whip Float, Dole Whip Cup and Dole Whip Twist Cup. And Sunshine Tree Terrace will keep its Citrus Swirl, soft-serve vanilla ice cream, piña colada slush and other drinks.

Are you a turkey leg fan? The turkey leg is leaving Frontierland and Liberty Square – but can be found in Tomorrowland at the Cool Ship starting March 25.

1) Been available in Tomorrowland for a few years, now.
2) They are just being concentrated here during temporary rehabs in FL and LS.
3) I agree, a permanent move/relocation doesn't make a lot of logical sense.

1) Been available in Tomorrowland for a few years, now.
2) They are just being concentrated here during temporary rehabs in FL and LS.
3) I agree, a permanent move/relocation doesn't make a lot of logical sense.

My bolded. I'm sure this is all it is and those big, greasy hunks of warm poultry :scared: will be back in Frontierland before Thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter