turkey leg, schmurky leg

. . . a little more specific on the nutrition #s - the fat grams in particular please? "About a days worth of fat" really doesn't tell me anything.

1) Sorry about that
2) The turkey keg has
. . . 54 grams of fat
. . . 5283 grams of sodium

My ds loves the turkey legs and we get one or two over the week to share as a family. Very greasy for sure. My skinny little 6year old could never eat a whole one but even if he did he would barely eat the rest of the day and once a year doesn't make or break anything anyway.

We got one Mickey bar, it was fine but I would rather eat other things.

School bread, carrot cake cookie, ice cream cookie sandwich (fresh not wrapper), dole whip float, most nothing from France qs or ws in general!

We tried our First Turkey leg last year, but were a bit disappointed with it. I don't know if it was a case of over hyping it in our heads and our expectations were too high or because it was close to the end of the night but we were just not that impressed with it.
My favorite snack is the pulled pork and slaw Dog at Casey's!!!1

No, but for some reason they taste sooo much better at WDW. and I second the Dole Whip....a must do, every trip. (also because of HUGE amount of salt added to it, the turkey leg tastes more like ham then turkey)

no I am hungry!!!

I just saw op and came on to mention Dole Whip. Does anyone remember years ago when they were made a little bit differently and they gave you a spear of fresh pineapple in them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter