• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Turkey Day Gang 2009

OK, this is the new home for the extension of the Turkeys from 2007 and it is hoped for 2007 and before to group for 2009.

Chuck:cool1:

OK, this is the new home for the extension of the Turkeys from 2007 and it is hoped for 2007 and before to group for 2009.

I'm going to replace our 'Thanksgiving 2007' bookmark with this one.:)

Okay Lampy, when are you going to post photos? Did you see Trey and Tonya? Andrew, we'll (hopefully) post photos soon.

Priscilla

Nope, I'm losing what's left of my marbles with 4 grants. Can someone please drop me an e-mail if, in fact, the 09 dates come out tomorrow? My email is msklcassidy at hotmail dot com.

Thanks,

Rates for two adults November 21 Eastern? is this the right one?

11/21/2009 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise Category 04 : Deluxe Family Stateroom w/ Verandah $ 6,525.16

11/21/2009 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise Category 05 : Deluxe Stateroom w/ Verandah $ 5,545.16

11/21/2009 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise Category 06 : Deluxe Stateroom w/ Verandah $ 5,345.16

11/21/2009 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise Category 07 : Deluxe Stateroom w/ Navigators Verandah $ 5,125.16

11/21/2009 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise Category 08 : Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom $ 4,025.16

11/21/2009 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise Category 09 : Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom $ 3,385.16

11/21/2009 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise Category 10 : Deluxe Inside Stateroom $ 3,105.16

11/21/2009 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise Category 11 : Standard Inside Stateroom $ 2,945.16

11/21/2009 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise Category 12 : Standard Inside Stateroom $ 2,625.16

Yes, Thanksgiving 2009 is an Eastern and the dates are now open. We just grabbed 5020, a secret porthole room. So transfer those phantom dates now folks.

All right folks we are in also for 2009. We pick up room 2608:cool1: The lady at Disney said it was filling up fast!!

Rob

Yes, Thanksgiving 2009 is an Eastern and the dates are now open. We just grabbed 5020, a secret porthole room. So transfer those phantom dates now folks.

Hey Chuck! We just grabbed three of the other SPH rooms! :thumbsup2 My SIL and MIL are in 5522 and 5524, and I know I got one other SPH room but I don't know the number yet. :cool1:

We are in to YEAH !!! We are now in 2068.. We really liked the 6th floor, but are now mid ship near Ocean Quest...

Thanks Chuck for the heads up ! We are still planning to sail on a Double Dip on June 22nd also.

Wendy

All right folks we are in also for 2009. We pick up room 2608:cool1: The lady at Disney said it was filling up fast!!

Rob

Are you sure about your room # ?
Nov. 21, 2009 Eastern shows #2608 as available when I am searching...Just FYI...

We're in too! And it's an EASTERN! We've only done Western cruises so I'm really excited about going East. We were able to book the same room as last time 7631 on deck 7 near the "secret deck," ...and to think I was worried last time about the room...silly me! OK...now for the count down.

Karen

Yea!! It's great to see ya'all booking for the 2009 Turkey Magic!!! :thumbsup2

Lisa

Just booked --- rooms 2122+2124 --8 of us in total - wahooo-- gosh two years to save -- eheh

so tell me - those that have cruised before for Tday - what do they serve????

We're booked as well. But I'll tell you my Cat 4 is quite a bit more than the prices listed earlier in this thread. I didn't book until noon Pacific time and I think the reservations opened up around 5am our time. Oh well, we are on, and we're looking forward to it.

We've never been out of PC, only on the Mexico trip during 2005 for the 50th Anniversary.

We're in room 8038 and waitlisted for a suite (which I know won't happen, but I can hope can't I).

I'd also like to know if the ship is decorated for Christmas yet during this cruise, and also if they do something special for dinner on Thanksgiving.

Looking forward to chatting over the next two years - sounds like a long time, but it will fly by, I know it!

only1mouse

They let us keep the special Thanksgiving menus from this year. Here is what we could choose from:

Oysters, shrimp, grilled vegetables and beef prosciutto, seasonal fruits for appetizers

New England clam chowder, chilled tomato consomme, caramel apple salad, mixed salad leaves for soups and salads

Ham, turkey, cod, venison and lobster tail for the main course

Pumpkin cheesecake, apple and cinnamon tart, sweet potato pie, chocolate melting pot, sundae for desserts

Karen:

Glad that you got that "GREAT" Room... We are looking at possibly changing... Just got a little crazy around here.. Lindsey wants to make sure that she can see Andrew during the trip.... Our second floor room will just require a little more walking.

Wendypirate: pirate: :cheer2:

Karen:

Glad that you got that "GREAT" Room... We are looking at possibly changing... Just got a little crazy around here.. Lindsey wants to make sure that she can see Andrew during the trip.... Our second floor room will just require a little more walking.

Wendypirate: pirate: :cheer2:

Wendy are you guy booked for 2009?

Rob

Tell Lindsey to keep those heels down

Looks like the gang has the secret portholes locked up....we are also still booked for spring break, but we got a Florida resident's special which knocked down the price of our level 6 by almost $2000.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter