• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Turf Grill at Saratoga Springs

JaneSi

Earning My Ears
Has anyone eaten here recently, if so, what was it like and do you have any photos?

Thanks for your help.

If you don't get a response here (or even if you do), check allearsnet.com - there are pictures there, I don't know about a review.

See the Dining Reviews forum here on the Dis - I think I just read somebody's report of this restaurant recently. I definitely remember their description of the apple pie dessert. In fact, I think they ate there twice on one trip

JaneSi said:
Has anyone eaten here recently, if so, what was it like and do you have any photos?

Thanks for your help.

There were some in the DVC section...try Mousellaneous or Planning. Reviews and pictures. Some nice DISer took pictures of everything. If I had some computer skills I'd search and post for you.

I ate there in July. Ordered steak (shared) with blue cheese. It was very good.

They didn't put a restroom right in the restaurant. I find that perplexing.

The restaurant was "okay" for me. Very relaxing though. Nice to have the option at SSR. And they have an outdoor patio...nice.

Thanks for that - found a thread and a link to pictures, looks really good. Glad I have an ADR now. :dance3:

We ate there 2 weeks ago...the food was very good...the scalloped potatos were equal to Ohanas...The resort is beautiful. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter