• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Turbo Tax deals

Banana magic

DIS Veteran
I ran in Costco last night 10 minutes before closing to grab something for dinner and saw a bunch of people buying Turbo Tax. I then realized that I missed the expiration for their $15 off coupon which ended yesterday. :headache: So now I have to find somewhere else to get this, especially since DH keeps reminding me we have to work on taxes soon! :confused3 Does anyone know of any good deals on Turbo Tax? I am looking and all prices seem to be around $40.

I filed my taxes for free with turbo tax. Don't know your situation, but you can always try and see if you could file free as well. I was able to do both federal and state for free by the way.

Don't know if I can post this website or not, but here it is anyway:

www.taxfreedom.com

They have a short questionnaire to see if your eligible for free filing!

If you are a state farm customer you can file for free with turbo tax as well. Just log onto their website, register your policies with them and a link will be on the left side.

Thanks for the great options, unfortunately I don't qualify for either. I think I am committed to buying this retail somewhere.:confused3

Go to Turbo Taxes website....you can file your taxes there possibly for free without certain qualifications.

If you have investments, I know that Fidelity and American Funds both offer deals through their websites for the online version. I think Scottrade did last year, too. HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter