• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tunis information....

Thanks for the great info. We are considering the Med cruise and would love to see Sidi Bou Said. I've add your info to my Med.doc that I have with all the information I've gathered from people's experiences this year.

Thanks for the Info! That sounds like a very good situation with the taxis. I hate the idea of haggling.

We are going on the 5/28/11 Med Cruise and are really looking forward to Tunis.

If you can remember, I have a question. In your observation of the taxis, did there appear to be any vehicle that could handle a wheelchair?

Jack (the man I take care of) really wants to see Carthage and I have to figure out how to get him there. He is paralyzed and he cannot get out of his chair because he cannot stand or walk. (and he's kinda heavy to carry :rotfl:)

I just got the information for the Tunisia Tourist Bureau the other day and I also plan to ask them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter