Tuesday 12/11/07 MVMCP-Un-OFFICIAL DIS MEET!!(MAJOR announcement - post#38-11/3/07)

apirateslife4evr

Holla ya'll!!
:santa: Tuesday 12/11/07 MVMCP - Un-OFFICIAL DIS MEET !!!! :santa:

It seems that there are MANY DIS’ers out here that are planning to go the MVMCP on Tuesday, 12/11…….so why not arrange a quick get-together and put a face to a name, especially since we're at the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH !!! We could meet up, enjoy a ride or two, or watch the parade or fireworks……whatever the group decides. I’m not sure how this will evolve, but lets give it a shot.

If your interested in a mini-DIS meet, please post your screen name and your party-size, along with your preference of rides, parade, or fireworks.

Come on, DIS’ers…..it’s a HOLIDAY PARTY !!!!

Hope to see you there !!!! :santa:

apirateslife4evr (party of 1)
Hedy (party of 1)
siskaren (party of 1)
Mermaid Ariel (party of 2)
daandcb (party of 7)
dee slack (party of 2)
YayDisney! (party of 3)
greeneyedchic75 (party of 3)
michamato (party of 5)
huggiebear23 (party of 4)
danny1649 (party of 2)
FanofG00fy (party of 4)
Brian WDW74 (party of 1)
kat3668 (party of 1)
snyderla (party of 2)
Ron from Michigan (party of 2)
Iceguy (party of 8)....wow !! howdy neighbor :santa:
loveDmouse (party of 2)
tweety0227 (party of 2-or more?)
JDGOtter (party of 2)

8/27/07.....THIS JUST ADDED!!!!-we are up to 39 people already....that's outstanding. Just to let you know.....if you attend, there will be some "goodies" for you to take away with you, to remember the night !!! Once we get closer, we'll determine a meeting time & location !!!!
Update - 9/1/07....we are up to FIFTY-FIVE people.....what a great response......keep em' coming !!!! :thumbsup2

I might be going. (Don't have my ticket). Hedy, party of 1.

wow! that's the date we're going (already got our tickets!) so I'd love to say 'hello' to fellow 'Dis'er's' (altho' it may just be for a few minutes as I know we'll be so busy already!). There's just me and my husband Nigel.

We can try and meet up quickly too!!!

There will be five of us, two adults and 3 children, 6, 5, 3.

We will be there on the Dec 11th. I cant decide where we are eating. I have a couple adr's. We are a party of 4. I CANT WAIT!!! :santa: :santa:

Would like to meet fellow Diser's if we can.Name a place or time and we will be there at MVMCP.:goodvibes :goodvibes Moderator Danny Oops will be party of two

Sounds great! Count the 4 of us in!:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: . Let me know the time and place. I would love to meet some fellow Dis Fans:woohoo:

See you then!!!

I'd like to make a reservation for the 12/11 meet, please. Party of one. :rotfl:

I'm open to riding a few rides, but I'd prefer to concentrate on the entertainment that will be available only during the party. And also hitting all the places that hand out the free cookies and cider! :drinking1

Hey, count me in!!! Party of one looking for fun!:banana: :cool1: :santa:
Can't wait!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter