TTC thread take 2

They called - it's a go! Tonight I will give my self the ovidrel shot and thursday IUI! :scared1:

Yayyy! So exciting! I'd love to be spending my 2ww at Disney! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes :yay:

My HSG went well yesterday. Some mild cramping but nothing major. My Dr is a riot. He spent the whole time talking about playing beer pong with his son at college over the weekend. :upsidedow Definitely not the conversation I expected but it kept me laughing and completely took my mind off what he was doing. And everything was normal so that's good! All of my labs have come back normal, too. Still waiting for DH's results to come back. Assuming they are normal we will be good to start Clomid with Hcg trigger shot next month!

Loads of pixie dust!

She's right about it being magical....both my hubby and his sis are souveneirs. :cool1:

Oh, AF never showed. I've taken several tests, all negativo. But....

I'm craving coconut. I'm allergic to coconut. I hate it. Also parmesan cheese, pickles, and chocolate chip cookies....together in the same meal. Does that sound negative to you? :banana:

I am going to be tested one more time and if it's still negative, then I'm just late and my fibroids are playing tricks on me. I've had weird cravings before, espiecially when I'm sick. But to crave coconut is not something I would ever do.

Gabbie

MommaSnowWhite- :banana: Crossing my finger for you!! What did your doctor say about rides while on your trip? Can you still go on the roller coasters and such?

joanne- glad your hsg went well. I am still debating on if we want to try and save up to get one done. Hope clomid works for you!

Feelslikehome- a friend of mine is due in 2 months and when they started trying she wasn't ovulating and she did provera several times and then when they stopped, she finally ovulated for the first time and got pregnant. It only took them 6 months of TTC- pretty lucky! Hopefully you get this lucky too!

Keeping you all in my thoughts :goodvibes

I hate packing. Seriously it is a huge pain in the neck. I wish I could just go on vacation without having to prepare everything first!

Oh I know Rose about the packing. I always overpack. Here's mine:

Me:

3 dresses (for fancy nights out)
blouses
2 jeans, plus the ones I'll wear to the airport
Snow White costume
3 pairs of shoes
mini dvd player (we like to watch movies in downtime)
cameras, cameras, and more cameras (I'm a photographer)
make-up
meds
lush goodies
wallet
mp3 players
cell phones (1 for personal, 1 for business use)
tickets, docs, passport
bathing suit
nightwear

Here's Kenny's:

2 shoes
shirts
1 jeans, plus what he's wearing
cologne
slacks
swimtrunks
nightwear
mp3 players, video game player

We have 2 luggage bags, a carry-on each, and I have my faux Juicy purse. Yikes!

Gabbie

we always have a total of 4 checked bags too. Which is why we fly Southwest! :) I can't say that we 'each have 2' because technically we each have one, plus 1 has toiletry items & shoes, then the last has our snacks, breakfast items, disposable cups and bowls, etc.

Have a great time!!

My DH told me that I am not allowed to tightly pack our suitcases - he told me to leave room for souvies! I love that man! :love:

So I am sitting here in a Panera waiting for my IUI after dropping off my DHs specimen. I am so nervous! Maybe I should be drinking water not coffee! :lmao:

Good luck Rose!!

Got some news.....first....BFN. :sad2:

But I have some good news!

My hubby and I were talking about where to go for our 5th wedding anniversary (June 17). The D-Land F&W festival is a given since it's part of my assignment. He wants to go to Vegas as well as a side trip. :woohoo:

Here's the really great news. He mentioned going to see one particular cousin and his new wife. :banana: Why is that so exciting? Because............

they live in Hawaii. :dance3::love:

Now, I'm researching Hawaii. (been to Vegas before. We're going to stay at Paris Las Vegas...got a great rate on smartervegas!:worship:) There just seems like so much to do. I don't know where to begin! Have any of you been there and what did you do there?

Gabbie

So I am sitting here in a Panera waiting for my IUI after dropping off my DHs specimen. I am so nervous! Maybe I should be drinking water not coffee! :lmao:

OMG have some decafe if it makes you feel better! I'd be the same way:goodvibes Thinking of you today!pixiedust:

Good luck Rose!!

Got some news.....first....BFN. :sad2:

But I have some good news!

My hubby and I were talking about where to go for our 5th wedding anniversary (June 17). The D-Land F&W festival is a given since it's part of my assignment. He wants to go to Vegas as well as a side trip. :woohoo:

Here's the really great news. He mentioned going to see one particular cousin and his new wife. :banana: Why is that so exciting? Because............

they live in Hawaii. :dance3::love:

Now, I'm researching Hawaii. (been to Vegas before. We're going to stay at Paris Las Vegas...got a great rate on smartervegas!:worship:) There just seems like so much to do. I don't know where to begin! Have any of you been there and what did you do there?

Gabbie

yes, remember, I just went there for my in laws vow renewal! However, we were only there for a few days. The Paris is very nice, good choice. You will be able to walk outside and view the Bellagio fountains!
Get a free coupon book (can get them just about anywhere) and check out all the discounts on shows. We actually didn't get to do any since our trip was so short and we were (are) so broke.

"O" (Cirque de Soleil) at the Bellagio is supposed to be just wonderful. Definitely get some tix for that. Go see the Bellagio, New York hotel, Caesar's Palace, The Venetian, MGM (see the lions there!), and if you can make it over to the Wynn I hear it's great there but we didn't get to see that one.

There's a roller coaster above the New York. I recommend a meal at "America" in the New York hotel. Delicious and really great prices. We got the special that day....8 oz sirloin + half pound snow crab legs, potato, & salad. (or just a whole pound of snow crab, minus the steak) $14.99 And delicious!

Madame Tussaud's wax museum is at the Venetian hotel. You can get coupons ($5 off I think) in the free discount books.

Another place to eat is Mon Ami Gabi, at the Paris. We had a delicious breakfast there but I heard all their food is great. A local on the plane had recommended that restaurant to me.

Oh and the buffet at the Bellagio is fantastic! Hmm....sounds like all we did was eat huh! :rotfl:

Crossing my fingers as hard as I can for you today Rose!!!! Hoping for wonderful news in 2 weeks! :cloud9:

Gabbie- I have been to Hawaii multiple times and I am headed there again next year for a wedding that I am in. So if you want any Hawaii tips later on, let me know. I have only been to Hawaii, Oahu, and Maui though. So I don't know much about Kauai (don't know which island you are going to), but you will have a wonderful time on any island.

I am bitter because AF is still not here, so she must be waiting for vacation as usual :mad:. If I hadn't already gotten a BFN, I would be excited, but I can just tell I'm not pregnant too- it's just trying to ruin our trip! Sorry that it sounds like the same thing is happening to you Gabbie- so frustrating!

To those of us with trips, have fun!! And again best of luck to MommaSnowWhite!!!!!!!!!!

Gabbie - that is so exciting! I love to travel! hawaii is a dream of mine!

Kronks - Sorry about AF - she is a wicked witch!

The IUI was a breeze! I was a nervous wreck, but it was easy peasy. The doctor said "all done" and I said "you already did it?" - very mild cramping. Then I went shopping! :rotfl: They told me I could resume my normal activities - including rollercoasters!

Thanks for all the support ladies - it really means the world to me!

Gabbie - that is so exciting! I love to travel! hawaii is a dream of mine!

Kronks - Sorry about AF - she is a wicked witch!

The IUI was a breeze! I was a nervous wreck, but it was easy peasy. The doctor said "all done" and I said "you already did it?" - very mild cramping. Then I went shopping! :rotfl: They told me I could resume my normal activities - including rollercoasters!

Thanks for all the support ladies - it really means the world to me!

yay! :banana: Praying this is the golden ticket for ya

Glad it went so easy. The dr that did my first 2 iui's used a clamp at one point and that hurt like a motha!!

Awesome! Wishing the best for you!

Anyone can feel free to answer this... do you have to take hormone shots to have IUI? Or is it possible just to have the IUI without any hormone shots? I'm hoping to start ovulating regularly with the help of this medicine. That's just a hope though.

DH went in for his analysis today. We've got our fingers crossed hoping for good news! Come on analysis count.. please be up, please be up!

FeelslikeHome - I did do shots, the worst part about them is the cost! I have read on the internet about people doing IUI with clomid - I would guess it would depend on your Dr.

I'll keep my fingers crossed about the count!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter