TTA/People Mover downtime?

Dreamflight

Mouseketeer
I just saw on the attraction rehab site that the TTA will be down from 4/19/09 - 8/19/09.

Anyone know if they are doing any major renovations or just some touch ups?

Tom Morrow needs vacations too I guess, I just hope nothing major is changed, I love that ride :)

I think it is just down because of Space Mountain being closed...not sure they are changing it at all, but since it goes through SM, it stands to reason if SM is closed, TTA can't run.

I could swear just recently I saw those dates, but I thought I read something also that it may/may not be closed depending on what rennovations they are doing on Space Mountain. I did see on allearsnet that it may have reduced hours I think on the rehabs/closings page, so you may see it open while your there eventhough other things are going on with Space Mountain.

The last dates I saw were "April 19 through late 2009" for both SM and TTA. That was in the MouseForLess newsletter this evening. It doesn't mention either if TTA is getting a facelift too or not.

Thanks so much for the replies everyone :)

I totally didn't put together that it may be related to SM's downtime but I'm hoping that's the only reason.

Though I wouldn't object to them making the TTA a little longer :goodvibes

I think it is just down because of Space Mountain being closed...not sure they are changing it at all, but since it goes through SM, it stands to reason if SM is closed, TTA can't run.

I just want to ask something, when will the Space Mountain be open and running? Thanks for any reply.

space mountain is scheduled for 4/19 - 11/21 (and has been since jan 6)
tta may have been extended to 8/24

tta may have been extended to 8/24

That would make perfect sense. It's one of my faves and we return home on 8/23. :rolleyes:

In January, I returned home on the 17th. Splash, my other fave, reopened on the 18th.

No! I love the TTA. This stinks I can't ride it on my June trip.

I was bummed by that as well, I am hoping everything is up and running by the time I get there for thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter