TTA - No more re-rides?

Hoan & Poopie

Mouseketeer
We were just there the past six days and during a period when there was no line for TTA we decided to ask if we could stay on and re-ride. We had done this in the past with no problem.

The CM informed us that as of two weeks ago there is a no re-ride policy for TTA. :confused3

Anyone else have a different experience lately?

why not just get off and back on again....i do it all the time for EE

We were there in Sept (which obviously was more than 2 weeks ago) and stayed on Goofy's Barnstormer for 3 rides and at AK Kali River for 3 rides. Oh and BTMRR 2 rides.

I guess its not a huge deal to get off and go right back on but its nice not to have to go all the way through the line area.

Maybe they're trying to boost their rider numbers by pushing more people through the turnstile? I'm really just guessing here.

No re-rides on TTA + new soundtrack on TTA = one po'd DH

Yeah, we also found this out last Tuesday. Although they claimed there was a problem with the doors and that's why we couldn't ride. Apparently they won't or can't close the doors on occupied vehicles as they make the short journey to the loading area.

It's just a nice convenience not having to unload and load again. Oh well :rolleyes:

There was no line for the Nemo ride at all and we asked if we could stay on and the answer was "NO!". It's a pain to get off that one and zig zag back on so we didn't bother.

They have NEVER allowed me to do a re-ride on TTA. I have asked in the past and it's always a "no" from the CMs.
I just get off and get back on.

On some rides the track from the unloading area to the loading area is not regarded as safe for guests.

They have NEVER allowed me to do a re-ride on TTA. I have asked in the past and it's always a "no" from the CMs.
I just get off and get back on.

There are many of us here who have "ridden around" on the TTA.

At the end of my "quick ride on the TTA" VIDEO (made a few years ago)
you can hear the CM actually ask us, "You want to go around again?"

It is/was very common when there was no line waiting to board.
Many times of day in the slower months, most of the cars travel empty, anyway.

I'll guess that if they now have a "no-re-ride" rule right now, that they will
drop it once Space Mtn. is back on-line for awhile and things return to normal in Tomorrowland.

I don't see what that has to do with it, Robo. Wouldn't Tomorrowland be MORE crowded when Space Mountain reopens?

We re-rode TTA 4 or 5 times last weekend. If there's a "no reride" rule, it's probably at the whim of the particular CM running the ride that day. I've never had an issue with being allowed to reride unless the park is especially busy.

I "re-ride" constantly. That is generally where I wait while my family waits in line/ride Space Mountain. I have never been asked to get off - although I get off myself if there is anybody in line.

Never an issue in the past--id think they would like to show they had customers?

Last Friday they allowed re-rides for Kali River Rapids?

Hope that's not the case! I often ride several times in a row while my little one naps. I prop my feet up on the opposite seat, hold him against me and wave my hand to the CMs to let me go around again. I've ridden it 3-4-5 times in a row.

Yeah, we also found this out last Tuesday. Although they claimed there was a problem with the doors and that's why we couldn't ride. Apparently they won't or can't close the doors on occupied vehicles as they make the short journey to the loading area.

It's just a nice convenience not having to unload and load again. Oh well :rolleyes:

We asked to re-ride in September and we were allowed to do so.
However, to support what you were told - there actually WAS an issue with our door closing. The CM attempted to close it at least 4 times. He finally had to "force" it.

I was there within the past two weeks and they let me re-ride on a couple different occasions. :confused3

We just did a re-ride a couple of weeks ago with no problem. We were trying to take some pics. inside Space Mountain and missed one so we asked the CM if we could stay on and we were allowed to do so with no problem.

There are many of us here who have "ridden around" on the TTA.

At the end of my "quick ride on the TTA" VIDEO (made a few years ago)
you can hear the CM actually ask us, "You want to go around again?"

It is/was very common when there was no line waiting to board.
Many times of day in the slower months, most of the cars travel empty, anyway.

I'll guess that if they now have a "no-re-ride" rule right now, that they will
drop it once Space Mtn. is back on-line for awhile and things return to normal in Tomorrowland.

We used to use it as a nice break to let the kid take a short nap while we cooled off. We'd ride it for 30 minutes or more with never any problems at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter