Tsum Tsum in the park - DLP - Feb 15 and my collection

Carrie_Cat

I'm a Rive Gauche person
After showing you the Disneystore France ones in this post - http://www.disboards.com/threads/new-tsum-tsum-in-the-french-disney-store.3365888/ - will do a photo of my collection next week - here are the ones I found yesterday.

Kizzy they have Bayonne :jumping2: so James will be happy :jumping2:

I found these in the Emporium and the Christmas ones were in the shop inside the castle along with all the Christmas decs and soft toys

There are also a few more in WoD - like 3 of the dwarfs but the Frozen ones are few and far between. The Cinderella series aren't in the park as yet

011_opt.jpg 012_opt.jpg 013_opt.jpg 014_opt.jpg 025_opt.jpg

Thanks Carrie (again!)

I love the Scrump one, hoping to maybe get that and a Jiminy one (if he's around in DLRP)

Carrie you total pet. So happy! This boy of mine is crazy obsessed with Ham! Thanks for thinking of me xxx

OMG they have the alien from Toy Story now? He's the one I most wanted!! :bounce:

I think I may have to reserve a space in my bag for a few more Tsum Tsum on my way back next month! :rolleyes1

Thanks for the updates Carrie :flower3:

Wow - I love your collection. My 2 have bought 10 between them in the 3 days we have been here. We have 2 days left but I haven't seen lots of the ones you have.
We have definitely started another collection to go with our pins and vinylmations.
My daughter is very worried that the vinylmations craze is finishing because there are a lot less around this year.

They are lovely Carrie - thank you for sharing. My girls are hoping to get more in WDW this summer - at least they won't take up much room in our case! :)

Wow - I love your collection. My 2 have bought 10 between them in the 3 days we have been here. We have 2 days left but I haven't seen lots of the ones you have.
We have definitely started another collection to go with our pins and vinylmations.
My daughter is very worried that the vinylmations craze is finishing because there are a lot less around this year.

Thank you :goodvibes- Some of them came from the French Disney Store - Snow White, Tigger, Lucifer, Dumbo and Jiminy Cricket. The Mr Wolf and pig were bought in the parks last August.

I'm adding Stitch to these next month and hopefully Piglet and Eeyore from the Disney Store :hyper:

I've never collected anything Disney before but these really appeal to me because of their size and lowish price point and I think they are just fab :thumbsup2

Happy hunting for all your collections

We were in our local Clintons yesterday and you could have your photo taken with your Tsum Tsum. Thought the card was a nice keepsake, not sure if it's in every store.

image.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get the Bullseye and Alien from Toy Story tsum tsums in DLP?

Have looked in World of Disney, Main Street Emporium, Studio 1 and the other Disney store in the Village.

Am I being completely daft and missing somewhere totally obvious?

x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter