Tsum-Tsum fans?

Newsies

Headlines don't sell papes.
Not the video game. The real, plush, collectable Tsum-Tsums. Anyone else here a big fan???

I don't have any, but I'm looking forward to The Little Mermaid set being released on May 5th.

I think they're adorable. As an adult, I can't quite justify getting any of my own, even though I feel like I really need Daisy and Marie in my life. However, I got several for my kids for Christmas. We have Chip, Dale, Mickey, Pluto, Stitch, and Donald. I love them so much. So much in fact, my two boys might end up getting a Daisy and a Marie, LOL!!

They are carrying them at our Target store now, which is either a blessing or a curse, I'm not sure which.

They're so adorable! I want some. My cousin has Anna, Elsa, and Olaf and they were so cute.

I think they're adorable. As an adult, I can't quite justify getting any of my own, even though I feel like I really need Daisy and Marie in my life. However, I got several for my kids for Christmas. We have Chip, Dale, Mickey, Pluto, Stitch, and Donald. I love them so much. So much in fact, my two boys might end up getting a Daisy and a Marie, LOL!!

They are carrying them at our Target store now, which is either a blessing or a curse, I'm not sure which.

They're so cute. And yeah, like you, I can't justify buying stuffies at my age. But as a Little Mermaid superfan, buying the Little Mermaid collection would be justified, right? :rotfl:

Wait, WHAT? Where are you from? Are they going to be sold at all Target stores? :scared1:

They're so adorable! I want some. My cousin has Anna, Elsa, and Olaf and they were so cute.

I want some toooooo!! I was at the Disney store last week and they're so cute. I passed a couple over to get a stuffed Pascal instead, though. Siiiiigh.

We are in Northwest Arkansas...I have no idea if they'll be at every Target, but you should check where you live!!
After I wrote this yesterday I started thinking...I could make a shelf in my closet just for TsumTsum...I mean, I just bought my second pair of custom ears for our July trip. If I can have three pairs of Minnie Ears, I'm not above a shelf full of tiny cute stuffies, right??? Age is just a number, LOL! We're all Disney's children :grouphug::grouphug:

This may be a dumb question, but can you get Tsum Tsum's at WDW?

We are in Northwest Arkansas...I have no idea if they'll be at every Target, but you should check where you live!!
After I wrote this yesterday I started thinking...I could make a shelf in my closet just for TsumTsum...I mean, I just bought my second pair of custom ears for our July trip. If I can have three pairs of Minnie Ears, I'm not above a shelf full of tiny cute stuffies, right??? Age is just a number, LOL! We're all Disney's children :grouphug::grouphug:

Isn't that the truth! I'll keep an eye out at my local target ;)

I'm fairly certain you can, but don't quote me on it.

I don't have any but they look so adorable.

Same!

I don't' own any, but I think they are very cute. They sell a bunch at the Disney Outlet in my local mall.

I don't have any yet, but think they're uber adorable!! :love:. My dad thinks they're dumb though. :sad2::rolleyes:. Oh well. They don't have an awesome selection at my DS, but they're still so cute. I'll probably cave and buy one...or maybe two..or three next time. :rolleyes1 I mean, there's a Sven!! And he's sooooo cute! :-)

I don't have any, but I'm looking forward to The Little Mermaid set being released on May 5th.

What :eek:

Okay awk. I've been to WDW twice this year. I've managed to hit all four parks and DTD. The only place I've seen them is in Once Upon a Toy in Downtown Disney. I'm too shy to ask a Cast Member. Honestly, my Disney Store at home has a bigger selection than in Disney!

YESSS!!! You didn't hear that from me though ;)

(P.S... your insta is perfff)

Okay I didn't hear anything then!
And thanks! I have over a thousand photos from my past two trips on my phone so I just go through and upload one a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!