Tsm

bella2117

Mouseketeer
Never been on it but will in September but was wondering what makes it the number one ride in HS?

I think it's mainly because it's based on the Toy Story films, is fun and interactive, and is sadly one of the newest attractions in that park :)

Uniqueness, "newness" and hype. It's a great ride, don't get me wrong, but to see the "stampede" that happens at the rope drop....insanity. Makes it nicer for me on my solitary stampede to Rockin' Roller Coaster. (not exactly 'solitary', but compared to TSM.....alone.)

That's another thing I was going to ask. Does my family have to like seriously RUN to this thing? I'm all for it of I have to lol. I mean I guess it's a free for all once those ropes come down lol

That's another thing I was going to ask. Does my family have to like seriously RUN to this thing? I'm all for it of I have to lol. I mean I guess it's a free for all once those ropes come down lol

No. At most CMs will allow power-walking, but not running. This is not the melee it once was due to some changes in opening procedures.

My idea is my younger son and I go get fast passes for TSM and my husband and older son will run to Jedi academy to hopefully sign him up for it.

My idea is my younger son and I go get fast passes for TSM and my husband and older son will run to Jedi academy to hopefully sign him up for it.

That is a good idea and will work well. Have fun!

Theme, the appeal to all ages, interactive - but not overly so.

It's one of the most light-hearted attractions in the park. A lot of DHS appeals to those who like thrills via experience, or film. In fact it is the only ride that is not based on a thrill. Even The Great Movie Ride thrives off of the 'thrill' factor in the movies it features. (Gangsters, Robbers, Zombies, Aliens, Wicked Witch, etc.)

The only other attractions at DHS that are friendly for those not looking for an adrenaline rush are not rides.

Never been on it but will in September but was wondering what makes it the number one ride in HS?
Totally! We rode it maybe 4 times in a row right at park opening and got FP for it around 8:50 with a return time of 12:45pm. By 10AM when we were getting back to ToT all fastpasses were gone and the line was a good 120 minutes. This was in the off season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter