TSM Wait Times?

Disney Dreamin

Earning My Ears
What should I expect the average stand by wait time to be for TSM? I'm planning for our May trip and the UG predicts crowd levels between 4-7. I'm trying to decide if we hop to DS mid day will FP still be available and if not what will the wait times be approximately?

What should I expect the average stand by wait time to be for TSM? I'm planning for our May trip and the UG predicts crowd levels between 4-7. I'm trying to decide if we hop to DS mid day will FP still be available and if not what will the wait times be approximately?

We were there last week on a Tuesday. Crowd levels were about the same, and TSM was over a 40 minutes wait for standby, and passes were gone by 2pm.

This September (low season), first thing in the morning (non EMH) we went to get fast passes (and got stuck behind a woman who couldn't work the machine!! :headache:). We then got in the queue, and it took 35 minutes. When we came out it was 40, and it fluctuated between 40 and 70 'till we left at 2pm. FP were available for about 5pm

I would recommend doing an early morning for it if you can, but be prepared for a long wait!

Fastpasses are often gone by noon-1:00 during moderately busy times. In SEP, they were out by 1:00. Last May, by 12:15.

We were there the 3rd week of September (crowds were light), got FP's at 9:30AM for a return at 1:30. At 1:30 (FP's were gone) standby wait time was 80 minutes, walked by TSM around 6PM and wait time was 50 minutes.

I would say expect the average wait time to be 1 hour. Could be a little mor or less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter