• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TSM FP for tonight!

I was just about to post and ask if people thought Toy Story Mania might release Fastpasses for June. Our FP window is the beginning of next week.

Looks like it's only for today. Weird. Checked a few other days and there's nothing for toy story aside from today

I think they've been releasing same day FPs all week? It was originally supposed to be down to one track all week but that got pushed back a few days, so they're releasing FPs day by day until it actually happens?

Yes, the delay in going down to 1 track has made it so that they are releasing day of FP's in the morning for that day only.

I think they've been releasing same day FPs all week? It was originally supposed to be down to one track all week but that got pushed back a few days, so they're releasing FPs day by day until it actually happens?
MAkes sense. Hadn’t heard about that so what a surprise. Felt like hitting the lottery. Especially since we got skunked at Space Mtn with it down most of the afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter