• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TSA Liquid Question

SweetMommy

DIS Veteran
Are travel pack size "Wet Ones" considered a liquid and need to be put in a quart size bag??

TIA

Side note: It does not have ounces listed on the package if that makes a difference which I think it might.

Nope, I usually carry those, shoutwipes and baby wipes (since I still have a son in diapers) with me in my purse and never had a problem.

The wipes are just that - wipes. Not liquid at all, but wipes. The only things that need to go in the quart-size ziploc baggie are things that you can:

Pour
Spread
Smear
Splash
Spray
Drip
Drink

In other words, if the item needs to be in a container to keep its shape, it's a liquid.

I agree with everyone else. I had Huggies wipes when we flew a couple of weeks ago. They questioned my empty Sigg bottle, but not the wipes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter