TS in Epcot

marlaine

Mouseketeer
What's your favorite TS in Epcot? Last year we tried Tutto and it was wonderful! This year I want to try another 1 or 2. Any suggestions?
(By the way--I have a very picky DS 6 who will eat nothing but nuggets and spaghetti--can any of these be ordered off the regular menu?)

We love the food at Marrakesh (not sure what they have for a picky 6 yr old though - you may want to check allears.net for menus). For atmosphere Coral Reef is great (although their food is average). I have also heard Beirgarten is fantastic, although I haven't been there myself.

I loved Tutto too but not enough to make it a MUST DO.
Coral Reef is my favorite at Epcot. Great food, wonderful service and nice atmosphere! :love:
We are trying Garden Grill and Teppan Edo next time...something new for us.

I must agree that, for atmosphere, Coral Reef (the Seas) is a must. I'd heard that the food was only average, but I had the NY strip steak, and it was VERY flavorful. My husband had the grouper, and he really liked it.

We also ate at Le Cellier (Canada). We both had the "Le Cellier Mushroom Filet Mignon"...and it was the best steak I've ever eaten...and I don't even like mushrooms. :) Definitely worth it. I'd heard rave reviews about their Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup, too, so we tried that as an appetizer...and I honestly don't see the hype. I've had much better. I was expecting it to be more smooth. I also didn't realize that it had beer in it (my husband and I don't drink), which explains the odd taste to it. Their pretzel breadsticks are also amazing! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter