TS for the non-adventurous eater?

WeLoveLilo05

DIS Veteran
Any good table service recommendations for someone who doesn't have the most adventurous palate? Thanks!

There are lots. Any buffet will have a multitude of choices - including those for a the non adventurous. You can always ask for a sauce to be left off or served on the side.
Some "down home cooking" thoughts include the 50's PTC in DHS, Trails End at FW, Beaches & Cream at the BC. I'm sure others will have lots more.
Good Luck

most of the restaurants have "non adventurous" food options.
just look at the menus online and decide where you want to eat.
for menus i use a combo of wdwinfo.com and allears.net.

i have simple tastes when it comes to food and i can find at least one if not more meals that i will each at most restaurants.

My husband is one of those "non adventurous" eaters. He has found something to eat everywhere we have gone. Disney is very accommodating.

I think there are more non-adventurous choices than adventurous ones. What kinds of things does he/she like?

If by "non-adventurous", do you mean someone who likes plain chicken breast, plain steak, plain fish and doesn't like all the extra "fru-fru" stuff? Doesn't like any fancy sides? That's very easy. You can just order the entree "naked" so all the extra stuff is left in the kitchen. And for a side, check every single side on the menu (including the kids menu) and if fries are on there anywhere, you can get them substituted. My husband has had a naked steak and fries at many Disney World table service restaurants.

Captain's Grille at the Yacht Club Resort, Liberty Tree Tavern in Magic Kingdom, & Garden Grill at EPCOT are what come to mind

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter