TS character photo package dinners and the Photopass

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
If you dinner has a photo package - such as Tusker House, Cindy's, Chef Mickey's, Norway breakfast....Can the photo package be added to your Photo Pass ID # ?

Do I have to buy the photo package to have the pictures added to the Photo Pass ?

Thanks ! :goodvibes

Yes, those photos can be added to your PhotoPass if you purchase the print package (or it's included in your meal, like at CRT or Akershus). There is a code on the edge of the large photo that you enter on the PP website like a PhotoPass card number - last time we had them it started with EVNT.

Yes they can be added, but yes, you have to buy the package. :( I know, it stinks. I tried at the Luau and they said no.

This was 2009, but we had the photog outside Tusker House take a picture with our camera (the in-laws ended up buying the photo package anyhow, but the pic on our camera was good too)

This was 2009, but we had the photog outside Tusker House take a picture with our camera (the in-laws ended up buying the photo package anyhow, but the pic on our camera was good too)

I was going to ask about this but I think you've answered my question...but just to clarify, so then at CM's or other package places, will the photographer take a pic of our group with my own camera if I ask, even if I don't purchase?

We've got the memory book coming as part of our dining package so I was hoping to take advantage of as many of these ops as possible!

I was going to ask about this but I think you've answered my question...but just to clarify, so then at CM's or other package places, will the photographer take a pic of our group with my own camera if I ask, even if I don't purchase?

We've got the memory book coming as part of our dining package so I was hoping to take advantage of as many of these ops as possible!

Yes they will take your pic. They don't actually know if you'll purchase or not at that point since they let you see the prints first. Also they usually take multiple shots and print the best, but when you add to photopass you'll get all shots taken.

We used 1 table service from the dining plan and they included the photos with our meal. There was a code with the photos that we added to our PhotoPass.

Quick FYI - when you order your PhotoPass CD you have to pay for shipping - even if you prepaid for the CD. $2.95 standard, $6.95 expediated

If the picture is taken with your camera and you don't buy the picture, you can upload your own picture to the photopass site and include that in your book. You aren't limitted to only the photopass pictures when making your book, you can upload as many of your own pictures as you'd like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter