• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trying to trade Vinylmation

Copy_Pixie

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

I was recently on the Vinylnation site and saw that they have a large trading forum but... it's only accessible after you've made 15 posts. Since this is the first forum I've ever participated in, and love it here, I thought I would see if anyone was looking to trade some Vinylmation on the DIS.

Anyway, I have the following that I would love to trade. The only specific figure I am looking for is the Auctioneer from Park Series #3, other than that I would be willing to trade for anything I don't already have. One note: I don't have boxes for these figures, but I do have them in their silver "bags" with their respective cards.

1 - Aquaramouse (Park 2) - Traded
1 - Panda (Park 2) - Traded
1 - Monorail Blue (Park 3) - Traded
1 - America Sings (Park 3) - Traded

Thanks everyone for trading!

Let me know if you are interested... thanks!!! :thanks:

Hi Jam61,

I would LOVE :love: the Monkey and Melty!! Not sure how this whole trading thing works, but let me know what you would like in return and how you would like to work out the details. Sorry I am such a forum/trading newbie!! :confused3 LOL! :)

I still Have M & M to trade!

I am looking for any of the following:

(URBAN 3)
WDW CASTLE
WATERMELON
LITTLE DRAGON
PALM TREES
CHEESEBURGER

(CUTESTERS)
CRITTERS
CUPCAKE
3 GOOD FAIRIES
CINDERELLA CASTLE

I also have Candy Corn in a tin (sealed)
You can fit 2 in a 6x9 bubble mailer & it will cost about $2.50 for 1st class mail with delivery confirmation.

I have 3 boys with some duplicates. No boxes, but Vinyls in great condition.(Just sit on shelf) Have the following willing to trade:

Test Track
Girly (Urban 2)
Carousel (Park 3)
Ghost
Mike
Snowman
Poison Apple

Let me know if anyone is interested in trading. Happy Trades!!!

Hi Jam61,

Unfortunately I don't have any from the Urban 3 or Cutesters series... boo! :sad2:

Mamacandy3, I would love the Carousel, Mike and/or Snowman... let me know if you would be willing to trade for any of the 4 I listed above :yay:

Thanks!

Hi mamacandy3,

What figures are you looking for?
I have a few to trade:

Park 2
Penny Machine
Aquaramouse
Poncho Mickey
Toon Hole

Holiday 1
American Flag

I would be interested in either the test track, poison apple or both.

LMK, thanks,

JDub11

Hi mamacandy3,

What figures are you looking for?
I have a few to trade:

Park 2
Penny Machine
Aquaramouse
Poncho Mickey
Toon Hole

Holiday 1
American Flag

I would be interested in either the test track, poison apple or both.

LMK, thanks,

JDub11

I could really use your Penny Machine Mickey! Do you by chance want or need a clear Red Mickey?

I have the following to trade:
Park 2
Little Green Men
Mike Mouse
Toon Hole
Clear #1
Dark Blue (2)
Magenta
Urban #2
Confetti
Girlie
Pathwork
Holiday #1
American Flag
Cooked Turkey
Park #3
Elephant Bathing Pool

I am looking for a couple from each series, so message me and let me know if your interested. Thanks

Copy_Pixie

Sent you a PM

I'll take the Monorail Blue & America Sings

I am only looking to purchase three of the 3" vinylmation if anyone has them to part with.

the monkey
the panda
and the dragon

Thank you,
Jeanne

I am only looking to purchase three of the 3" vinylmation if anyone has them to part with.

the monkey
the panda
and the dragon

Thank you,
Jeanne

Hi Jeanne! :laughing:

Good to "see" a familiar face!

I am going to WDW Feb 7th-11th. Would you like me to look for these 3 for you? I plan to pick up a few myself, as I have started to get a bit of a collector's bug for them! :lovestruc

what vinylmation site are you refering to where you need to post 15 messages to trade there? Not that there is anything wrong with this site, I just want to see where these vinylmation figures are being traded when I start getting doubles lol.

what vinylmation site are you refering to where you need to post 15 messages to trade there? Not that there is anything wrong with this site, I just want to see where these vinylmation figures are being traded when I start getting doubles lol.

vinylnation.net

thanks rotary, that site looks full of info. Once I start getting doubles I will post here and there and see who wants to trade with me.

DD got some figures when in Disney last month...

She has the following for trade:

Series Urban #2
Green Bear (Traded - Thanks Copy_Pixie!)
Blue Bear (Traded - Thanks Calissto31)
Green Tea Mickey Chaser (Traded - Thanks JAM61!)

Series Park #2
Monkey (just added)

Cutesters
3 Fairies (just added)

Looking for:

Park #1
SMRT-1
Fireworks

Clear #1
Clear Purple
Clear Light Green

Urban #2
Chinese Writing
Choc. Mickey Bar

Park #2
Festival of Lion King
Panda

Park #3
Elephant Bathing Pool

Urban #3
Little Dragon
Wolf Boy

Cutesters
Critters
Owl

Our traders are the figure and the card - no box.

PM me if interested!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter