• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trying to track down the name of a street performer

steve_rob

Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine?
Finally getting round to posting some YouTube videos of my trip to Tokyo Disney Resort last year and suddenly realised that I couldn't remember the name of one of the street performers that we saw and loved in DisneySea. Wondered if anyone else who had been there had seen him and could remember what he was called?

Basically he's dressed just like a street sweeper with a broom and a bin on wheels, but he never speaks - all he does is make sound effects whenever he does anything (walks, touches anything, interacts with a guest etc.). I think his act was called something like Crazy Janitor, but I've lost (or rather, given away) all my park maps and guides, so I can't look it up anymore.

If you're not sure who I mean, you can take a look at the clip I've posted of him at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7xtYzxKEEQ - it's really quite funny (especially the cute kid who plays along with him).

Finally getting round to posting some YouTube videos of my trip to Tokyo Disney Resort last year and suddenly realised that I couldn't remember the name of one of the street performers that we saw and loved in DisneySea. Wondered if anyone else who had been there had seen him and could remember what he was called?

Apparently his name is Fujiya. See the discussion in post #6 at http://micechat.com/forums/tokyo-disney-resort/118753-live-close-tokyo-disneyland.html.

there is more than one CM playing the part and it's also played by women as well! I love watching the Fun Castmember interact with people especially when they use seasonal props!

Thanks for the replies.

I should have been a little clearer in that it wasn't actually the name of performer himself (or herself!) I was after, more the name of the role. As I said, I thought it was something like Crazy Janitor, but can't find anything in any of the park guides to prove that is true or not, but I know I saw it somewhere while I was out there, so just wanted to know for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter