Trying to save where I can....

CMKN

Mouseketeer
I am trying to conserve where ever we can, and I know that you guys are the greatest in savings so here is our situation....

I have to make my final payment tomorrow for two (2) rooms at ASMu for six (6) nights. There are a total of (6) "adults" ages 42, 34, 15, 14, 11, & 10. We are in on the free DDP and we are not going to park hop, only hit the water parks at least twice and do downtown atleast once. All together our pricing is $2,800 (in case anyone read my previous post on another thread, I "forgot to include my $400 deposit.....boy the brain is shot".

I am trying to figure out if it is worth it to do only one (1) day tickets and then purchase the five (5) day with water park from an alternate source? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I do believe the free DDP will work in our favor so paying a little extra for rack rates on the room is worth it to us, as we have very healthy eaters in our group.

Thanks guys......the dis rocks :cheer2:

I thought about doing this too but when I priced it out from my 'other source' and then called back to WDW to ask for the price if I cut it down to 1 day tickets - it was more expensive doing it through the other source. You just have to actually find out the exact price you're going to pay elsewhere and then call and compare it to the price you'd pay otherwise.

I think the reason mine ended up still being more expensive was that the first 3 or so days of tickets at WDW are the MOST expensive and then to add on additional after that it gets a LOT cheaper. So by doing it by buying one day from Disney and then a 5 day from somewhere else - you're paying this really high price an additional time.

I'd say just write down the numbers and call and compare it - that's the only way you'll know for sure if it is better for what you want to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter