Trying to reserve Mears but don't know what drop-off to put

pbrim

Mouseketeer
I am trying to book with Mears but I am having problems with filling out the form. I have reservations with Animal Kingdom Lodge, but that isn't a choice on the drop down menu. They have Animal Kingdom - Jambo and Animal Kingdom-Kidani, but no Animal Kingdom Lodge. (Aren't those both Villas, anyway?) I can't find any phone number to call on the Mears website and there is nothing in the FAQ.

I can't find anything helpful on my reservation on Disneys website. I called the Disney help line and got hung up on. I tried Disney help chat, asking what the difference was and how do I know which I need. I basically got "Beats me! You should call somebody."

I figured "Screw it, I'll use someone else." The other reccomended option I had heard about was Sunshine Flyer, but apparently they are Mears now too!

HELP!! Does anyone have a clue what I need to do to fill out this form?

Sigh! I really miss DME. You didn't even have to pick up your checked baggage. Disney picked them up at the airport and delivered them to your room. When you left, you just dropped them at the desk and Disney took them to the airport and checked them in for you. You could go to the parks for one last morning without having to worry about your bags. Sigh!

Jambo House is mixed use. Most of the 5th floor and all of the 6th floor are DVC, the rest is regular hotel rooms.

Just to be very clear, you are staying at a hotel, not a DVC villa?? If yes, as others have noted, the correct answer is Jambo house as that is the hotel portion of Anima Kingdom Lodge. The other complex, Kidani is all DVC while Jambo house is mostly hotel rooms with some DVC rooms on the top two floors of Jambo.

You might want to call Disney (Animal Kingdom Lodge) and reconfirm whether your reservation is at Jambo or Kidani.

If your are reserved for Kidani then you would want to schedule Mears for Kidani because you will check in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter