• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trying to plan the perfect offsite vacation -HELP!

Allie444

Earning My Ears
I have planned my last 3 Disney vacations by listening to advice on these boards. My husband thinks I am a vacation planning genius and I kinda wanna keep it that way. So here is what I am trying to top:

April 2011- Beach Club with a terrific view, lots of great restaurants and The Hoop-Dee-Doo Review which my husband thought was the greatest thing on earth. My son loved the pool and lazy river and the ice cream place on site and walking to Epcot was just magical for me.

December 2012- Animal Kingdom Lodge club level. We LOVE seeing the Animals. This resort is our absolute favorite and club level was a big hit and just over 400.00 a night which as affordable to us for something special. We did an offsite trip to Kennedy Space Center and a swamp cruise and the early morning safari.... just the best trip ever.

until I topped it with.............

April 2013- Aulani- Just out of this world. This is the closest place to heaven on earth I have ever experienced..... just perfection in every way........

so now my husband wants to go to Disney again for our vacation at the end of November/early December. Club level is a fortune -like 600.00 plus a night so I am thinking 4 or 5 nights off site and 3 or 4 at Wilderness Lodge or the Contemporary club level. I would like the off site hotel/ condo to be in the 300.00 range and am looking for fun and interesting more than fancy.....

Any suggestions?

and a big Thank you in advance!!!!!!

Have you thought about Universal Hotels Club rooms. They run around $300 a night and then you get front of the line at the universal parks if that would interest you and the presidental suites at Bonnet Creek are lovely.

close to disney

then
Wyndham Bonnet Creek

just interesting then any of the Marriott's

Cypress Harbour
Imperial Palms
Royal Palms
Sabal Palms
Grande Vista

the Hilton Grand Vacation Club is good too
Seaworld
International drive south
and a new one don't remember where it is

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter