• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trying to plan Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for our last day

FairyDust2008

DIS Veteran
Since the BBB is located in Sleeping Beauty's Castle inside the Disneyland Park and you have to have admission to the park in order to do the BBB, I was thinking of doing the BBB on our last day so my daughter can have her hair stay for awhile and on the trip home, versus just getting it done earlier in the trip and her not being able to swim, etc.......... Anyhow, I'm trying to do a Princess lunch perhaps at Ariel's Grotto but that is located in Disneyland's California Adventure Park. Should we get park hopper so we can do both parks on our last day? I wanted to do the BBB early and then do the Ariel's for early lunch and then maybe head back to the GF where we would be staying to change out of her dress and then head out and enjoy the parks the rest of the day, into the evening. What do you think? THANKS!

That's exactly what we did.

We had parkhoppers yes... Ariel's is in DCA.

We went on our last full day there. We had an 8am (park opening time) appt for the full package and had breakfast PS's for Ariel's at 9:40 (DCA didn't actually open until 10, but that wasn't a problem). She stayed in her dress for a bit after breakfast and then went and changed (but still had the hair) (actually, she slept on the hair and kept it for the plane ride home the next day too).

It worked out very well.

Any normal ticket over a one-day (where you have a choice of buying the hopper) IS a hopper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter