• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trying to finish up shopping here...

la79al

DIS Veteran
and I have 2 questions. First, if I am shopping for a person that likes to grill, would a light that attaches to the grill be a good idea? Anything that would go better? Secondly, if my kiddos are making chocolate dipped spoons, do I have to pair that with hot chocolate mix or could I possibly go with coffee? TIA

Those are both great gift ideas. :) The chocolate spoons will go fine with coffee I think. I'm pretty sure I've seen them gift packaged together with coffee before. Though for with coffee, I would probably do either dark chocolate or white chocolate -- no milk chocolate. You could either drizzle with chocolate of the opposite color (white with dark, or dark with white) or finely crushed peppermint. :)

...and a bonus for you if you can find any hazelnut extract or something to flavor the chocolate! I think folks would love a couple of flavored chocolate spoons! ;)

Love the ideas:) we grill a lot and this def would be a great gift! I think the choc spoons would go with coffee, hot choc might be too much choc together.

I think you could use them for coffee or hot chocolate. I'm doing peppermint sticks with marshmallows shoved on the end then dipped in chocolate and they'll be fine in either drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter