• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trying to decide May or march 2015

doublemom1998

Earning My Ears
Hello! we (DH me and our then 16 yr old twins) are headed to WDW again and trying to decide a date. we went last in May 2011 so we are stoked to go again! kids get out of school 5/27, so the May dates would be 5//27 or 5/28-6/3.
Spring break is 3/12-3/20 so we have those dates too. Neither are ideal but we are fairly seasoned visitors and I plan really well with this board as well as touring plans.
any thoughts on when we should go? we will get 6 day hoppers, likely stay at Windsor Hills Resort and rent a car . I look forward to all your expert advice DISers!!

Since weather is always my biggest concern, I'd say March. But there could be ride closures at that time that would negatively impact your trip.

Id say may is the better time to go. my family was down there mid may 2012 and early march 2013. The weather was so much better in may. on our march trip we only had a few days we could swim and I only brought I a light jean jacket I was cold most the trip. The parks had about the same crowd level. The bus's were better on our march trip, but we stayed at pop in may and CBR in march and that may be why. except for the downtown disney bus. By the time the same bus driver for a diffrent resort passed us for the third time he called and got a bus to our stop. Which acullay turned out for a fun meomory because after a while everyone was like oh here is it comes to only have the bus's say a diffrent resort.:hyper::headache: Have fun on your trip.

March for sure!! And not the week of Easter/spring break. It was so cool feeling like we were the only people at animal kingdom we actually had to ask of the park had closed!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter