Trying to decide between Hacienda and San Angel

Ptarmigan6

Mouseketeer
Hi!

Our family is trying to decide between Hacienda and San Angel for dinner one night. We are big fans of San Angel, and we'll be traveling with our DS4, so boats and the theming go a long way. The menu looks great at Hacienda though. We are big Mexican food fans, so this is a tough call. Anyone have any experience on customer service at either place?

I'm afraid I won't be too much help as I have only eaten at San Angel, and never at Hacienda. I did, however, LOVE San Angel - food and atmosphere were both fantastic! Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in......and I didn't want your post to be ignored, that's happened to me a couple of times and it's not the best feeling. Hope you have a fantastic trip wherever you decide to go! :)

We have eaten at Hacienda and loved it. This trip we are trying San Angel.

Thanks! I think we're going to try out Hacienda for something new! I could eat every Disney meal at San Angel just because of the atmosphere! For anyone going to San Angel, if they are offering a chile relleno that has walnut sauce w/ pomegranate seeds, get it! It's a seasonal special, and it's incredible!!

I was just debating between the two for our fall trip. We've eaten at San Angel Inn before, theming is so fun and unique. But I've heard good things about La Hacienda, and trying someplace new has an appeal on its own. It's a tough call!

We absolutely LOVE Hacienda! They have the best spinach salad on the planet!! :)

Hi!

Our family is trying to decide between Hacienda and San Angel for dinner one night. We are big fans of San Angel, and we'll be traveling with our DS4, so boats and the theming go a long way. The menu looks great at Hacienda though. We are big Mexican food fans, so this is a tough call. Anyone have any experience on customer service at either place?
I would love to have opinions as well as we swear each time we go that we are going to try there, but all the reviews I read put me back off of the places.

I'm going to San Angel for the first time in July. I don't care if the food is so-so (as I've read) or great (as I've also read) because I'm finally getting to spend more time at the foot of that mesmerizing pyramid in that amazing atmosphere! Every time I went through on the boat, I wished I could just slow down and take it all in, and join the diners at those romantic tables!

I'm going to love every bite of every dish - - and I'm going to kick it all off with a blood orange margarita!

(I'll go to the Hacienda on my next trip.)

Been to both over the last couple of years and like them both. For me it would probably be a coin flip to decide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter