Trying to convince DFi to have a Disneymoon!

kittykitty87

DIS Veteran
We got engaged back in January and one of the first things we discussed was Honeymoon! I REALLY want a Disneymoon and I'm trying to convince my DFi (love calling him that! :lovestruc ) that it would be a great trip!

We went to WDW back in Sept/Oct last year (see trip report below) and we both LOVED it and we have said we want to look at getting married in around 2015 so I think new things for us to see and do will have happend at WDW by then!

Please help me convince him! :rotfl2: Anyone got any good information I can give him to help swing the vote? :yay:

Well it's certainly a one-stop-shop for a fabulous honeymoon: Theme parks, water parks, resort pools that are like water parks, fine dining, fun dining, shopping, movies, bowling, tours, water sports, horseback riding, special events... You can have any kind of honeymoon you want, from lounging on the beach all day to commando touring of the parks (or do both!). And going for your honeymoon is a great excuse to try things you wouldn't normally set aside the time or money for (like special tours, Dine with an Imagineer, parasailing...). :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter