Trying to book package - ? about old park tickets

sheilap

Mouseketeer
Hi, all:

We are able to make an unexpected trip in Feb. due to the Spirit Air $8 each way sale. Yippee! I'm pretty sure we'll do the Magic Your Way package and stay at POP, but I've got old tickets (from 2003). The problem is that I don't know how many days I have left on them, and I know that you can find that out only in person at Guest Services. So if I book a package with 5 day hoppers, and it turns out that I only need 3 or 4 day hoppers, can I get a refund? Or do I just have to keep those old tickets until the next trip?

I do not think that you can get a refund and the only way you can use the tickets you buy in a package at a later date is if you have the no expiration option.
You might want to check prices etc to see what may be the best way for you to go 1) book your packages with just one day tickets and then when you get to WDW use your old tickets plus your one day ticket and then buy the additional days you need.
2) buy your package with the amount of days you think you need but with the no expiration option and then you may have tickets for future use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter