• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trying to be a good searcher, but...

wcw57

DIS Veteran
after looking for info about Hyatt MCO there was mention of the Hyatt shuttle bus to port which is complimentary....

IF THAT IS TRUE
why would anyone use Disney transportation?

If the shuttle costs $$$, anyone have a recent knowledge of the cost...

yeah, yeah, I know.....I can call Hyatt but where's the fun in that, my fellow DIS-aholics?!?:lmao:

after looking for info about Hyatt MCO there was mention of the Hyatt shuttle bus to port which is complimentary....

IF THAT IS TRUE
why would anyone use Disney transportation?

If the shuttle costs $$$, anyone have a recent knowledge of the cost...

yeah, yeah, I know.....I can call Hyatt but where's the fun in that, my fellow DIS-aholics?!?:lmao:

I have stayed at the Hyatt twice and never heard of either of those. We definitely would have taken a complimentary shuttle over paying for DCL transportation. I don't think they have a shuttle for pay either, unless it is something new.:confused3

I have never heard of this shuttle...that does not mean it does not exist. Are you sure it is the MCO that has the shuttle and not the Hyatt Grand Cypress or Regency?

It's not complimentary. Hyatt has a relationship with Disney so they can arrange for ME to pick you up there, but you still have to pay for it.

i've contacted hyatt, they do not offer free shuttle. I did find a service that will transport u both ways or just one. i believe it is happy limo, can't think about it at this moment :scared1:. But i did find it at mousesaver.com

soooooo?

does hyatt regency have a free shuttle?

I know....I know.....I'll call:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter