Trying not to add on (again)

BBG-BLT

Bunch of Booth-Genthe's
Someone stop me.... no really don't.

We bought 300 in 2008 - went in 2009 (first time on property) added on 50 pts in 09 prior to our trip and now are thinking about adding on another 50 to get to a total of 400 (we have 6 people in our family so we need the points). Well that's my justification and I'm sticking to it :laughing:

Sorry I can't,,,,,,,,we are just signing papers for resale add-on and I'm lookig forward to next year so I can bring up the subject of another!

I am chomping at the bit. Seriously. Prices are so good right now, and even though we probably wouldn't travel more often, we would extend our stay, or opt for a 2-br instead of a 1-br.

I was actually in WDW twice when we found out that we passed ROFR. We are leaving in 23 days. The timing is almost right!!! :scared:

You guys are killing me! going to look at the Timeshare listings now.

Addonitis must be going around as we have just offered on a small contract via TSS.:)

We were determined not to add on in 2009 and that was good until the fall when we bought a resale at SSR. I know we can use more points, we have only 3 points in our March '10 UY and less than half of the total in 2011.

I'm not the one to tell you not to buy more points. I've been looking at some resales quite regularly again.

Bobbi:goodvibes

We got our first set of 300 points in October and by the beginning of March had already closed on another 120 point contract.
Sorry, can't stop you either :banana:

sorry can't help you! LOL We started with 220 and in less than a year jumped to 530. There are never enough pts. :laughing:

No help here either...we have 500 points and the fed ex box should be ariving any day now with a contract for another 50 points:woohoo: It should be signed and delivered before we leave next week.......for the Beach Club !

How are you planning to use the points? IF you are looking at non DVC trips, I'd suggest you consider a non DVC Timeshare that complements your DVC holdings.

Someone stop me.... no really don't.

We bought 300 in 2008 - went in 2009 (first time on property) added on 50 pts in 09 prior to our trip and now are thinking about adding on another 50 to get to a total of 400 (we have 6 people in our family so we need the points). Well that's my justification and I'm sticking to it :laughing:

I am a big supporter of "addonitis" so I say go for it. I think you need to get to 400 points. :goodvibes

Jason

Dean - I already have a Mexico timeshare that I always trade in for other vacations (this year Myrtle Beach on the Beach) but I just love Disney. My partner is like "we'll just skip a year and then we'll be back on track" :scared1: is she crazy!

but we've only owned for 18 months and I'm already 75 points in the hole for 2011!@#@@!!

I'm still working on the better half but my guess is I'll be up to 400 by April!

It realy is an addiction. We have added on twice now since joining in 2008 and we are addin on again in May on our trip. Like pervious posters have said you can never have enough points and to think that we thought we would NEVER need more than the 160 we bought in at. HMMM 400 and some later and still not enough. Tag next one is it lol:rotfl:

It realy is an addiction. We have added on twice now since joining in 2008 and we are addin on again in May on our trip. Like pervious posters have said you can never have enough points and to think that we thought we would NEVER need more than the 160 we bought in at. HMMM 400 and some later and still not enough. Tag next one is it lol:rotfl:

Ha! When we first bought in (2007), I was AGONIZING over whether to buy 150 or 175 points. I wound up splurging and buying 200. We are now at 900 points and are in the process of adding on another 200. Addonitis is a disease, but if the symptoms are amazing vacations, I want me some more! :)

You know I'm going to buy during this... hoping to get BLT at 110 for 50 pts. I'm going to 50ptr myself to death!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter