Try my new quest - win Narnia Teleporters!

Cement

Earning My Ears
Open Now! Cement's Room Finder Quest. Come and have fun! :thumbsup2
Two people will win a pair of Narnia Teleporters!

---Cement

I played this quest Sunday evening and it was so much fun. Highly recommend you play.

Just wondering Cement, but do you just randomly pick people and trade with them or are they actually in the prizes? Because if you put them in the prizes, no one will play until they have the chance to get them. Or they might do the quest multiple times. Just my thoughts, sorry!

Thanks Judimouse and GroovyQuestGirl for coming to my quest. I make them so people can have fun so I'm really glad you liked it. :cloud9: I've had a pretty steady stream of people come through when I can manage to open it. Last night was going strong until VMK circled down the drain.

The teleporters are actual prizes in the quest. I hope people get them at random but if somebody is that desperate for them to play many times just to get them then I'll be happy if they get one too. Everyone who finishes gets a handful of credits too.

Hi NemoSham, welcome to DIS! :wave2:

--Cement

I started it last night minutes before the big crash. quest was great fun at least the parts I was able to finish. I will try to finish it today. Thanks Cement for the nice welcome to your room and the fun quest so far!

I have done Cement's quest and it was SO FUN - one of the best I ever did! I would do it again, but I am at work :-(

Wow, thanks everybody for the kind words! :blush: I love making these quests and I'm stoked you are enjoying them.

I will try (again) tonight to open it up. Hopefully, VMK will cooperate tonight. :sad2:

--Cement

Cement and I have been Disney friends since the RADP days of 1997 but for the life of me I can not figure out where he got the name "Cement".

I am sure that someday I will get an explanation to the name.

My quest is open right now if anybody wants to check it out! :thumbsup2

Yep, Judimouse and I go way back! The secret behind "Cement" is, well, a secret!

--Cement

Tonight was fun.

Please check you pm as I left you somthing.

Say hi to the family for me.

:goodvibes Thanks Judimouse!! I sent you a PM as well.

The quest turned out to be a huge success. Thanks to everybody for coming out.

It was interesting. I had no time limits at all and had one of the Narnia Teleporter prizes for the last player. This meant that lots of people camped out in my room trying to be the last player. I was thinking this was a flaw in my plan but it turned out to be a blast hanging out with everybody!

--Cement

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter